turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Help

My taxes was accepted but I’m supposed to  get like 4,000 and it only says 1,500

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

Help

Without seeing your tax return, it is hard to tell. 

I am suggesting you consider our new product / features TurboTaxLive to file your 2019 taxes.  In the program, once you complete entering all your information, before you transmit to submit, you’ll have the option for a final review of your return by one of our tax professionals. When the tax expert has completed their review, they’ll inform you of any proposed changes.

Here are the details:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6071042 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Help

How long will it take to receive my refund once it's approved? 

LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

Help

Per IRS, if you e file your returns and choose to receive the refund through direct deposit, you should be expecting within 21 days of IRS e-file acceptance.  If you filed a paper return, allow 4 weeks before checking the status. Refund processing time is 6 to 8 weeks from the date the IRS receives your tax return.

However, if you have claimed Earned Income Credit EITC or Additional Child Tax Credit ACTC on your return, it will be later. The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards starting February 27, 2019, assuming these taxpayers select direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax returns.

@Carlito2255

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Help

The total time from accepted to receiving your refund is usually about 21 days. You will get personalized refund information if you check back with Where's My Refund? once the IRS has approved your refund. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/tax-refund/wheres-my-tax-refund-the-irs-refund-timetable-explai...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies