Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hello, Even though my tax return has been accepted and approved, it hasn’t been credited to my account. I understand that IRS sent me a mail, but I haven’t received it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Hello, Even though my tax return has been accepted and approved, it hasn’t been credited to my account. I understand that IRS sent me a mail, but I haven’t received it?

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. If the IRS website says processing, this means they are working on it.

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/use-the-wheres-my-refund-tool

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ntom
Returning Member

but what if you go on IRS site like I have and put in all correct info DD and ACT nd IRS say they don't have that information even though you already have an active TT card and have already received your FED and STATE through TT.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Stimulus is taking precedence over all else at this time. So the transcript may not be available for use right now. Continue to monitor your refund on the IRS Where’s My Federal Refund? site for updates. Updates are made daily, usually overnight. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status.

Once your refund status on the IRS shows "Refund Sent" it can take 1 to 5 business days for the financial institution to deposit fund into your account.

The general timeline of e-filed returns is: Transmission > Acceptance > Processing > Approval > Refund Sent

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ntom
Returning Member

thank you but that's not what im saying. what im saying is I've already received both my state and fed almost 2 months ago, what do you do when you go on the site to check your stimulus nd put in your SS# DD# nd ACCT#  nd it says info does not match but that's clearly the info that you put in that you received from TT minus your own SS#. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies