Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with TurboTax received their second stimulus check yet

Sss

I did not. Website says unavailable. I've seen where people who work at H & R block mentioned if you had fees deducted from turbo tax to cover the cost of filing your taxes last year and they came directly out of your income tax, those are the people who are being affected. Turbo tax uses a temporary bank account to pay for those fees and apparently thats where the money was sent. So now they are waiting for all the money to be sent back to the IRS, so the IRS can issue our stimulus directly. And if not, we will have to wait until income tax. 

Before I received my first stimulus my negative balance went to zero then I got my money. just last night my account went to zero from a -9.90 I posted on here what had happened and an hour later It went back to -9.90 TurboTax is all bad lol I’m switching they need to get their ish together no communication to their customers nothing unless there’s money in my account today from them I’m switching 😉

Its so frustrating reading through all the postings and reading replies from these idiotic moderators and employees of Turbotax. After months and months of blogging and telling people you don't have to make any changes for the second stimulus if you received the first stimulus, now these idiotic moderators and employees for Intuit and Turbotax are claiming we had to make changes to the banking information. Turbotax has blamed Santa Barbara Bank (which I'm pretty much sure they notified Turbotax of the problem), their customers for not making the change (which were told not to make any changes), the IRS, the news media (reporting on Turbotax mistakes) and now just lashing out and blaming anyone or company they can. At least with H&R Block they are trying to "Make it Right", with Turbotax they are treating their customers like dirt, no statement no press release, nothing just asking "Get a Jumpstart on your Taxes". It would put my mind at ease if Turbotax came out and released a statement stating "We messed up and we want help" no nope none radio silence from Turbotax and just makes me feel like an idiot from the aholes at Turbotax... thanks alot 

Elliottsx4
Returning Member

I have not received my 2nd stimulus. Last year, mine came quickly, within 2 days direct deposit. Nothing has changed, I don't owe anything, same address and bank account. "Get my payment" tool shows status #2. I don't understand.

I just wanted to give an update. Looks like they are working to fix the issue. I finally got my deposit at around 6pm last night!

dcummings51
Returning Member

did you have fees taken out of your refund?

My understanding is that if you have the card you may get it resolved. But for DD the IRS is not going to reissue due to tax season.

At this point looks like we all will have to file for our stimulus check on line 30 of your 1040 tax form. SUCKS really it does.

How did you file I did TT and haven’t gotten anything. 😕

Thank you.  May I ask was your 2019 return direct deposit to your bank?  And did you have TT take their fees from your refund?  

Yes and Yes. 

Wow this is some horses **bleep**! I’m so upset still no check today thank god for food stamps or me and my son would starve to death 

You are so right 

I’m in same boat as you nothing has changed nothing is owed and still no check 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies