Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with TurboTax received their second stimulus check yet

Apparently IRS updated their website yesterday. Anyone who has not received their direct deposit and the Get My Payment portal still says UNAVAILBLE, we will NOT be receiving a stimulus. Instead, we will have to wait to claim it as a rebate. American government for ya! 

Screenshot_20210106-095250_Chrome.jpg

Yea I read where we won’t get it till next year, like they don’t understand how bad people need this money to survive. I’m crying because I have $20 to my name and I’m a single mother in college about to graduate with my bachelors degree I can’t work I have no help and this money is so desperately needed I **bleep**ing hate the government and all the horse**bleep** that’s goes on with it and these **bleep** issues and delays they want to keep us in poverty through their secret society. 

This is what I get what I get when I check mine and I have checked it once yesterday and today so I didn’t access more than once in 24 hours. I am about to call TurboTax and see what the **bleep** is up this is so bad so bad for people who need this money I hope my $20 lasts me until February when I get a school loan 

1E43F99B-946D-41D5-BAB8-E788800ACBF5.png

Ok so brace yourself because its a hard pill to swallow, your not getting a stimulus from TurboTax. The screwed up big time, they posted on their page Dec 30th that were all set and do not need to do anything. Well guess what? If your tax fees were taken from your federal refund your not getting so stop checking the status.  The only way now is to file it on your taxes. Prepare to wait a looooooong time!!!!! The CEO made 20 million last year, the company 1.5 BILLUON!!!!!! H&R block did the right thing. They fixed it. If TT even tries saying they can't, they are LYING 🤥  that's the truth people. F#$% Turbo TAX they are going to go bankrupt because they were too greedy to help. Blame Santa Barbra Bank. You! TT have all of our direct deposit information and don't give me the bull that Santa Barbra Bank tried saying that they close the account after your tax returns sent. If thats true, then how did I get my 1st stimulus in April when I got my tax refund in March?????? Class Action coming you're way!!!!!!

For some reason even though I had the first one deposited on my turbo card the urs is sending ne a check through the mail. So you may want to check that I hear its happening to alot of people 

Same exact thing happend to me its dooo frustrating im still using my turbo 

So no way they could confuse it as closed 

Yea I paid my fee with my refund last year, I will never use turbo tax again **bleep** these people since they can’t **bleep**ing give us an answer or information so what if I die in the next year and i can’t file my taxes that money coming next year doesn’t help now! I’m about to call and cuss them the **bleep** out 

@bobbijohoffman5 what message were you receiving ? Were you getting the #2 status? 

Notice how Sasan Goodarzi has been silent on this issue???? Where is he and why hasn't come out to assure his customers Turbotax is here to help, like H&R Block has???? Why is Sasan Goodarzi, and his $20 million dollar salary, staying quiet???? I know why, he is an ahole who doesn't care about his customers nor does he care Turbotax messed up and just wants you "To get the biggest refund ever".... Sasan Goodarzi needs to be fired for his utter incompetence 

Was your DD Jan.4th? And did you login on the debit card site or app to see your balance? My get my payment status still says DD Jan.4th but my acct balance is still 0.00 I have my card and my DD acct number on the IRS site is correct just awaiting the deposit at this point.

I still havnt  gotten mine and heard it’s an issue between IRS AND TURBO.  I got first one on time in same bank account

Well Im glad you are at least getting the money, md on the other hand have no answers nothing... $17 to my name and turbotax hung up on me after a 3 hour wait call back! I am beside myself no money, waiting on long term disability to kick in maybe by next month and a 6 month old! 😢 Where did it tell u they were mailing ur check? I had received direct deposit April 15th for the $1,200 now nothing! 

Exactly! Turbo tax screwed us all and don't help if answer questions at least H&R block are helping their customers!

So did I back in April 15th. Been with same bank and turbo tax for the past 8 years! It's not right or fair to any of us that are struggling just to survive these day because of their error!!! 

who did you contact about the whole issue? because on my end, nothing has changed, same address and same bank. even my bank stated I should received the stimulus check on 1.4.2021. I tried to contact IRS and they are so busy. I just want to know who I can contact so I know if I need to file my taxes with this or if I am expecting in mail, or it's going to be a delay on my bank. its stressful because I have bills to pay and was kinda relying the extra money.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies