turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with TurboTax received their second stimulus check yet

I haven't received mine either.  Pretty much everyone I know received there's last week or today.  I was just wondering if it was something to do with the TurboTax card.  

@Angela51 - how did you receive the 1st stimulus? this should be the same way, unless the account has been closed since then. 

That’s what I’m wondering because I got my 1st one with my turbo tax card and they said today we suppose to receive them but haven’t got mines yet 

This is ridiculous. U pay turbo card all this money for what. It should at least be showing up as pending at this point

IRS website says mine is going to my turbo card today but nothing yet. It's frustrating ive got bills to pay

I finally managed to get on IRS My Payment and it says mine will be mailed.  It still shows that the first one was direct deposited on my TurboTax card but the 2nd will be mailed out on the 6th.  I looked at the FAQs and it said if a payment was rejected it would then be mailed out.   I have no idea why it was rejected.  My account says its open and everything so I don't know what happened.  If you haven't gotten it yet you might want to get on there and check.

Shawnyboy

This is exactly what happened to me as well. I checked the "Get my Status" page and it says they are mailing the 2nd stimulus payment check on Jan. 6th even though I got my first one on my TurboTax card.

Go here:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

click on Get My Payment

Mamaof4
Returning Member

Its supposed to go to the same place the 1st check did. But i just used the get my refund on irs and it told me their mailing my 2nd one jan 6. I definitely dont understand at all. 

Same thing happened to me. I do not understand why the deposit was rejected. My account is still open. Anyone have any ideas? I know I can't change it but I would really like to know the reason.

I also wonder if turbotax will ever answer the question. I'm guessing no.

Well I checked an hour ago on irs.gov it said that my first stimulus was sent to an account number I received with a TurboTax card and the second stimulus is to be mailed out on January 6th... so I’m guessing it won’t be direct deposit 

Mamaof4
Returning Member

Mine wasnt even rejected i dont think. Its annoying for sure and i think its time to shut down the turbo tax card. Its useless 😔

I went on there and it said my payment status is unavailable. I filed my tax return every year for the past four years with turbo tax so there is no reason why it wasn’t sent yet. I got the first payment with no problem. This **bleep** is messed up

No I'm still waiting while everyone around me got theirs. Turbo tax on [removed]!!!

When I checked the status of mine today thru the irs tool, it shows the first payment was sent to my personal account which I got pretty fast, it shows a different account number this time and as I went looking thru my return the account they are sending it to is actually turbo tax, not my personal.( I have my fees taken out of my return to it goes to turbo tax then they forward to me) this wasn't an issue last time but I haven't gotten the second payment and nothing changed with my account

I’ve read that if you filed with turbo tax and had fees taken out of refund it’ll get sent to their bank and get rejected and then a paper check will go out! I don’t know how true this is, can’t find any info on it from turbo tax or SBTPG-all I know is my tax transcripts show 1/4(today) and nothing is in my account and the IRS get my payment website shows no info available 🙄

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies