turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Has anyone received their refunds this year with earned income tax credit I filed January 27 and accepted January 28th 2020

@Jmspruett72 Since it's been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, we suggest contacting the IRS directly to inquire about your refund status. You can go here for steps to reach a live IRS agent when you call.

You can also refer to the following TurboTax FAQ for some possible reasons why your refund is delayed:  What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 day ...

It sounds like you chose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund.  This is called our Refund Processing Service.  If the IRS is still holding your refund 36 days after your original estimated refund date,  TurboTax will take steps to recoup the fee using a different method.  Refer to the following TurboTax FAQ for more information:  What if my federal refund isn't enough to cover my ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Has anyone received their refunds this year with earned income tax credit I filed January 27 and accepted January 28th 2020

Has anyone gotten theirs yet!? March 27th now and still "being processed". I filed January 27th and accepted the 28th and still NOTHING. Probably gonna wind up getting our stimulus check before the money we are ACTUALLY owed.........

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you have not received any update from the IRS and it has been beyond 21 days, please click here to contact the IRS to ask about an update. 

Once your return is accepted by the IRS, Turbo Tax does not receive any further updates. 

did you get a irs letter ?

saying will reveiew 45 to 60 days ?

@ShanE123  Amen to that!!! Mine is still processing, when I called they told they sent a letter back in Feb so funny thing is I actually deliver mail in the office where I live so I never got the letter but all of a sudden I get one dated March 23 about the health tax credit I claimed. I already sent a fax March 17 to have them remove that credit so now they r saying I have to wait additional 6-8 weeks

@dartravens yeah like 2-3 weeks ago. Lol still ridiculous that others who didnt file turbotax are getting their money already with the same eitc.

Jmspruett72
Returning Member

no i havent recieved anything. my mailing address is correct

I got a 12c letter a few weeks ago and faxed over the 1095a and 8962  just haven't gotten any other info

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Djkraus6 This information is per the IRS - Once the IRS receives the requested information: If you’re due a refund, we’ll send it about 6-8 weeks after we receive your response.

Please also see the IRS link below for more information:

Understanding Your Letter 12C

Nojoke and now turbo tax has a lawsuite saying they hid the free file options they were supposed to provide under government funding last time I use Intuit product now they bought credit karma to more scams to come

@ff333220 

any update on your refund status? Still waiting on ours and we did the same thing filed jan 27 accepted jan 28.. wheres my refund still says processing and the IRS has quit using any live assistance

@dartravens 

any update on your refund status? Still waiting on ours and we did the same thing filed jan 27 accepted jan 28.. wheres my refund still says processing and the IRS has quit using any live assistance

@shood212 

@Jessica16 

@Herrokutty711  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies