turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

LW7
Level 3

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Right and again I talked to a irs rep last week and she said it's gone be awhile till they finish processing ppl refunds I asked how long she said she wasn't gonna say so there for everybody stop calling and checking I say cause it might be winter again before we get it I'm over it I know it suck yes cause they owe more than a stimulus pay way more that could definitely help way better how they got shut down is BS they should of been number 1 essential workers this **bleep** is a joke but yea who knows when we gone get our refund sad😠

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

So I have had the same issue as most on here, where as I updated my info on April 15 with my bank acct info when the portal opened and had received the message about being eligible and when a date is available the page would be updated. However that was 2 months ago and it still shows the same message. I got through to a rep and was told the following, that because we input the info while no one was present at the irs office ppls stimulus payments are still processing and that it will take them 6-8 weeks from June 1 to catch up and send out. I will leave a number down below and step by step guide of how to get in Contact with a live person.

Call 1800 eight 2 nine-  ten forty between 9a 7p 

• First, you will be asked to select your language.
• Once you've selected your language, do NOT.     Choose Option 1(regarding refund                 information). Choose Option 2 for "Personal.        Income Tax"
• Next, press 1 for "form, tax history or payment".
• Then press 3 "For all other questions"
• Then press 2 "For all other questions"
• When the system asks you to enter your Social Security Number(SSN) or Employer Identification Number(EIN) to access your account information,  do NOT enter anything.
• You will be asked twice , do nothing, you will be given another menu.
• Press 2 for "personal or individual tax questions.
• Finally, press 4 "for all other inquiries". The system will then put you through, to a real live human agent.

Good Luck!

Please stop with the same old tax expert crap, the people here have read every article and help guide.  What we want is a real answer. At this point we have defaulted on everything and it far too late, companies are ending the forgiveness plans for bills. The worst part is that the turbo tax website said in April they at the IRS had all the information they needed. When they in fact  DID NOT, we trusted turbotax, turns out the IRS did not have our bank information, then charged us $80 for a the return that we still have not received. Needless to say we will never use to TurboTax again. I wouldn't expect a check until you see a mass of people post here saying they have received there check.

Alex 3106

I have not received mine either, We know we are eligible and we received our tax return for 2019, but here it is June 12, and no payment.  

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

Information about who is getting the stimulus check can be found in the links below:

What do I need to know about the coronavirus stimulus package?

Economic Impact Payments

The IRS has created a Get My Payment portal to track the progress of these payments for taxpayers.

IRS Economic Impact Payments

Telephone Assistance: IRS live phone assistance is extremely limited at this time. For Economic Impact Payment questions, call 800-919-9835.

IRS Telephone Assistance

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Clearly you didn't read the comments or, you're not a real person, we asked you all to stop providing useless information.

Gotta love the useless bots who give useless information. And the number they provide, you will 999/1000 never get a human to speak with. Also I've been waiting for awhile now and my page still says (You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below.) It has never changed. I'm not concerned about the time so much, but more so because they're not communicating. That's our government for you. They've never been good at providing useful information. If you do not receive your stimulus this year they say you can apply for it next year when you file your 2020 taxes. So with them saying that leads me to believe a lot of American citizens will be set aside yet again.

Mine was changed 3 times! 
Initially with new acct info & eigible

than with old acct info & eigible

now with no payment status 😭 

am i still eligible???

MinhT1
Expert Alumni

@Mbl1028

Please read this IRS FAQ for information on the stimulus payments.

I am frustrated about not receiving my stimulus check, but what I am most frustrated about are the articles online that seem to indicate that the only people who haven't been paid yet are those in just a few special circumstances, and that's just not true. I would feel so much better if the IRS would just acknowledge that there are those of us out there that have done everything right, know we're eligible, and yet have still been waiting for at this point, now over 2 months, for even just a payment date, period.

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

The IRS has stated they will be processing payments through the end of the year. Be sure to keep an eye on your mail:

A48. Some payments may be sent on a prepaid debit card known as The Economic Impact Payment Card  The Economic Impact Payment Card is sponsored by the Treasury Department’s Bureau of the Fiscal Service, managed by Money Network Financial, LLC and issued by Treasury’s financial agent, MetaBank®, N.A.

If you receive an Economic Impact Payment Card, it will arrive in a plain envelope from “Money Network Cardholder Services.”  The Visa name will appear on the front of the Card; the back of the Card has the name of the issuing bank, MetaBank®, N.A. Information included with the Card will explain that the card is your Economic Impact Payment Card.  Please go to EIPcard.com for more information.

The IRS has created a Get My Payment portal to track the progress of these payments for taxpayers.

Telephone Assistance: IRS live phone assistance is extremely limited at this time. For Economic Impact Payment questions, call 800-919-9835.

IRS Telephone Assistance

This may help some people. Today marks 120 days since I received a notice that my return was under review. 
D90BCE6A-63C5-44E6-A640-9D5297F96CED.jpeg

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

Interest applies to refunds. It does not apply to the stimulus payment.

Information about who is getting the stimulus check can be found in the links below:

What do I need to know about the coronavirus stimulus package?

Economic Impact Payments

IRS Telephone Assistance

@VictoriaD75 you tax experts keep telling us the same **bleep**. Stop posting. We’re tryna

give info that could help, y’all keep repeating the same general info over and over

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies