turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

donna92308
Returning Member

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

IRS site showed eligible but waiting for payment date, it had correct bank information. Now it changed to Please try again later.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Yes, the IRS updates its Where's My Refund? tool once a day.  

Here is the latest information that we have about the stimulus updates: How will the third stimulus impact me? 

@donna92308

Probably checked it to many times within a 24 hr frame. Believe you can only check either 3 or 5 times. 

My taxes have still been saying your taxes are still being processed for awhile now called irs and everything told me no errors or anything going on this is ridiculous 

I called IRS and they told me I’m not eligible even thought get my payment stimulus tracker showed I’m eligible and my bank account it will be deposited to when they have deposit date, they told me that was wrong info and since my 2020 taxes just got processed they will use my 2020 instead and I don’t qualify Based off 2020 taxes 

what number did you call? the main one online always says "were sorry but due to a bunch of people calling we cant take your call" and hangs up on me. and did you make too much on your 2020 return thus making you ineligible ?

Has your taxes been approved and how long did it take 

same here and has not changed still says You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page. this is bs i need the money I am on ssd

I recieved my refund already and still have the "eligible but no date" statement. I received my refund Before the stimulus was passed. Frustrating.

Haven’t received my refund at all yet still says processing been saying it for awhile called irs and they said no errors or anything so wondering why I’m waiting so long man

You have to pretty much keep calling that number for Irs and eventually they will take your call, depends how many calls in the que.  but yes I made too much in 2020 to qualify.  Website wasn’t accurate for me 

Yes my account information has not changed and still have not received my third stimulus check 

Mines haven’t changed since the 13th it still showing that I’m eligible with the right bank account information but no date.

I called the irs, was on hold over an hour, just for them to look up my account and tell me they don’t know what’s going on and if I don’t receive my payment this year, file it as a recovery rebate next year.   

Mine is stating I am eligible and what account that it is supposed to go(which is my normal account that the others went to) but no date still.  Nothing has updated telling me that it will be mailed or anything different?  Can anyone give any information on that?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies