Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

fingers crossed ha. thanks for your help! ill update onhere for the sake of future people being stressed and looking for answers hah

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I just checked mines, and no it did not change yet...i believe it will changed once the funds have actually been sent to you. And yessss!! Im keeping mines Crossed for you and the rest as well!! 🤞🏾🤞🏾

I sure wished it would have did it for mine instead off my 2019...i have a whole nother account...now I have to wait until I get mines mailed out...smh

😣 **bleep** sorry...for that, they may have tried to issue the check into the old account and it was sent back to the IRS. And if you filed after 3/17 or like right in 3/16-3/17 maybe they got the new account afterwards so is why your getting it mailed out to you. But least you know its coming. Its just the waiting game you have to play now. 

My banking info is correct. It says I am eligible and when deposit date is known it will update. Gives the deposit will go to my bank number. What and how long

Mine has been saying your eligible for payment with bank account info showing with no date since last Saturday and still no update or date it will deposit.

Yes mine too.  What does this mean. Will we get it??

My get my payment updated this morning and gave me a date of the 24th! Just hoping they went off my 2020 that wasnt approved till last Saturday because i had to do the recovery rebate for my 2 kids

2blessed84
Returning Member

I haven't had any updates  and they say I am eligible for payment with my banking info. Not last week are this week.

2blessed84
Returning Member

I haven’t updated either.

Morning...Have you two gotten your refund yet or have a date to receive it yet? Seems they will not do double deposits. For example, my refund was paid to me on the 17th, same day stimmys were paid. I didnt get it. It took a week before the gmp tool finally gave me a date. Which was 2 days (3/19) after the first release of stimmys. Im due to get it on the 24th. Someone here says their refund is schedule to deposit on the 24th which is when they are sending the next round of direct deposits. So im gathering that their gmp will change on the 26th and give him a date for 4/1. 

I guess they are waiting til you get your refund first. I havent heard anyone get their stimmy before their refund yet. Im not sure though. But if thats the case then you wont get a date til after you have gotten your refund. 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

@TashaJ89 They are two separate deposits by different departments. 

They can be deposited on the same day if they are scheduled to be deposited on the same day. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I received my refund deposit already March 3rd.  I don’t think the dates have nothing to do with it.  Mines still have I’m eligible for payment with my bank account info but no date.  I wish the IRS would address this and let us know something 

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

You are not the only one. It's possible the full stimulus has not yet been received.  The first round of payments for the third stimulus was not the full amount you might eligible for in most cases.  They will reconcile the 2020 tax return, then send the balance. The IRS will continue to send payments and process returns at the same time. They are behind and also must follow the instruction they have been given.  Continue to watch for the rest of your third stimulus payments.  Here is the most recent updated information for the third economic impact payment (EIP) stimulus payments. IRS EIP3 page

[Edited: 03/22/2021 | 7:53a PST]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies