Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I was told by a pleasant woman at the IRS that the "you are eligible for the payment" message is a good thing, sometime between now and december she said. There are 35 million people in the "queue" she said. I asked her that if the newest (hoping) second stimulus happens will I have to wait forever again and would the 2nd stimulus show up BEFORE the 1st one and she said that could be likely however she couldnt speak on it correctly because it hasn't gone through yet........

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Darwin13 I finally got my date for my stimulus I had to wait alittle over two months to get it set for July 29th and I did my portal thing May 6th

Can anybody tell me after you get your date when should I see the payment pending in my bank account before it actually is deposited in my account 

I am the one who keeps getting this screen for last 2 weeks or more

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update

no not received yet. It is about 20 days now.

Pooh123

Hello all I have been following comments since March 29 when I entered my bank account information. I have been checking the stimulus app every other day with the same message that reads “you are eligible....” finally this morning I received a date for July 29. I know how you all are feeling thinking they forgot about you but for some reason some checks are taking longer than others. Hang in there and continue checking for updates. Good luck to you all

I have not. On TurboTax it says accepted, and has been accepted since January 13th. On the IRS website it says "we have received your return and it is processing" And has said that the entire time.. lol. Going on 8 months now. Ugh

Pooh123 have you gotten yours yet I have the same July 29th date also 

That is the correct number. I called,you listen to different messages,a rep answers,I told her my problem (don't give her your personal info,she is just an answering service) she connected me to an IRS rep and they looked up my info(no date showing). They're still processing and it could take up to Dec 1st.

Hope this helps.

Mchevy81

I got a deposit day of 7/29, but still haven't received it. Has anyone with a deposit day of 7/29 received their stimulus?

I did also then I checked get my payment again and they stated my check would be mailed on August 6.

Mchevy81

This is very frustrating. I finally got a deposit day of 7/29 and still it hasn't been deposited. 

Ron63.... Have you received your deposit?

Had anyone given the deposit day of 7/29 received it yet and what day?

Update: Noticed this morning my account balance seemed higher than it should have been. Apparently received the stimulus direct deposit last Wednesday, July 29th.

If you’re still waiting... I had checked the where’s my refund page back in March to find that they were mailing me a check because they didn’t have my actual account number(filed through turbo tax). After not getting it by March 27th as it said, I called a number and got a generic excuse. Mid May I checked where’s my refund again and it said I needed to contact the IRS as my check was returned by the USPS undeliverable. I finally got the check mailed to me around beginning of June. I called the IRS again and explained to them the issue we all had with the get my payment tool. A supervisor was looking into it, but they never called me back so I assumed we’d have to go with the option of waiting to claim it on next years tax. 

If your taxes are still processing, I’ve been told by several of the agents that it will hold up your stimulus. I don’t see why, but it must be the case. Mine was an address verification issue for taxes. I think the last supervisor I spoke to and whoever else numerous folks called and explained this situation to finally got on the ball. So check where’s my refund too, and make sure they didn’t post anything about verifying information. Good luck. Hopefully the next one we get with everyone else and don’t get stuck waiting for months again.

The Irs Get My Payment Site is down for maintenance currently, So that's fun.......😒

Just call IRS 30 more days i have to wait. September 1. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies