turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@MarioJaramillo23 wrote:

What is the stimulus phone number?

To speak with a live representative, you can call the IRS Economic Impact Payment line at 800-919-9835

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Tried that and wasn’t able to try a live person. 😕 

Im in the same boat. Filed both 2018 & 2019 return and still had to fill out my bank info on “wheres my payment” on 4/15. Not sure why since both my 18 & 19 returns had my bank info! 

Where’s my payment shows “you’re eligible for payment We will let you know date, etc.  etc”  Since I entered my bank info it’s been the same exact message for 6+ weeks. REAL BUMMER since I have 5 kiddos and could really use the help. 

I had the same issues! I checked amp today and it says will be deposited June 3. (I have Wells Fargo but it doesn't show pending deposit like other banks the Friday before so until it's in there...) anyway I had Ammended my 2019 tax return and finally got that check today. So there may be something with some of us who have been waiting and the 2019 pending taxes.. Realistically it was probably a 2nd glitch and the IRS has finally looked into it thanks to all the articles and attention gotten from the forgotten 15thers. So thank you all for making it noticed! I also put my bank info on wmp April 15th. 

Congrats, maybe there's hope for me...did you receive your 2019 taxes or are they still processing your amendment? I'm still waiting for the post office to deliver my amendment😵.

The weird thing is I got my regular return deposited in Feb. My Ammended return said processed and finalized on April 10, but when I called the irs a week ago they said don't trust the accuracy of the Ammended return status bc no one was there around April 10.. to be honest I'm assuming I'm getting my amended return in the mail bc the post office sends me email notifications via email and I see I'm receiving a check from the treasury today. Now it could actually be the stimulus even though it says to be deposited June 3rd. I'm just assuming it's the Ammended return. At this point, any money coming in..I'll take it. Best of luck on your situation!

Kbing

It's almost June and I still show this message. I updated my bank information in April! 

I've had the same message since May 12th. There's a chance a lot of people will not recieve it until September. Yet my ex recieved his back in April.

MinhT1
Expert Alumni

Please read this IRS FAQ for more information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
baby8t

I went on originally in April so two months ago at that time it said invalid bank account please input your up to date account information i input my banking account information in the form it provided and ever since now it just states the following message;

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below.

it has been two months no change... i called the number provided they inform me they dont see anything different and no date is provided to them either. 

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

This status simply indicates that your payment is still being processed and that the IRS has the necessary information from you and additional action is not required at this time.  

They will be continuing to process these payments throughout the remainder of the year.  

The IRS also states that if you enter your your direct deposit information by Tuesday, you'll have a direct deposit date by Saturday. This is simply not true for a lot of people yet the IRS won't acknowledge this is happening. The telephone number the put out to reach the stimulus line is a joke because it's just an automated version of the unhelpful info on their website. 

If i hear one more person tell me to check their website for info I'm gonna scream! I've had to get my senators office involved to help me since the IRS is a useless and over bloated bureaucratic agency. Hopefully I'll have some resolution.

I entered my direct deposit info on April 23 and am still seeing this message and still no payment. The hotline they created to answer questions re payments  literally cannot answer questions that the online system doesn’t so It’s useless. Very frustrated as my Tax refund is still being processed (since February) and I could really use this money. 

So.....

after all the bs. I still have no info. 

i updated direct deposit (new acct made this year) info 04/18. Got i am eligible but no date. 

on may 24, i got eligible with no date AND they changed my DD to the account i used to file 2018 taxes in 2019. 

on june 1, i got ‘payment status not available’ 

am i still getting my check 😭

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

This FAQ site may answer your questions.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

Not to be rude but for those “Tax Experts” pls stop responding with the BS IRS website we are constantly repeating ourselves informing you guys that website and phone number is useless. Stop directing us there. If that is your only response then pls stop responding and let the people who can actually help post on here. It’s frustrating to see that you “experts”really do not care about our problem and keep posting useless information. Thanks but no thanks for your help. For all the other individual who are still having issues please continue to share your update. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies