Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

7th Friday came and gone, no change in my status. I'll never see a dime of this I feel. 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

You're not alone. I feel like the forgotten of the forgotten... Hopefully next week is our week. 

No update for me either. Same status since April 15th

I was just wondering if you ever got a different message or did you recieve your stimulus check or deposit yet? Im still getting the same message as you originally posted

I got a email from turbo tax yesterday, saying my money will be in my account in 5/28

@lcaradine2  wow congrats! Did the IRS GMP screen ever update you with that date or you only got the email from TurboTax?

I get that message everyday when I use the get my payment and I've been getting that message for 3 weeks everyday hoping they update it nothing has been put into my account 3 weeks still waiting for a payment date it sucks I've wrote emails to the irs nothing I've called and nothing 

what website you report it to?

Irs treasury department etc 

They didn't do anything though but prob not enough people complaining

Gmp still say they dont have enough information yet, 

Still no date I have been waiting since April 16 and today I am done I am sick of this waiting game and I cant talk to anybody. So good luck to you guys that is still playing the waiting game.

• We may not be able to contact the irs and talk to someone but write an email to the treasury department and the attorney general if enough of us open our mouths then they will fix the issue eventually they will fix it 

In the meantime  people can't pay the rent

And other bills. 

• I'm in the same boat we all are about paying our bills I can't pay mine either..but at least I am trying to come up with solutions about trying to help people. Usually the attorney generals office if they get many of the same complaints try to fix the issue fast..trust me I've been trying to get mine for over 3 weeks going on 4 weeks now yet I refuse to give up..that's what's wrong this world today people give up if enough people fight it then we can fix the issue so u can research the email on attorney general or treasury dept to try to fix the issue or just just sit there n hope it comes but I can't just sit there I got to get my stimulus I know u do to so do something about it..like me cause I got to pay my bills there for I can't give up so 
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies