Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Yeah this is the same msg I get get everytime I put my info in to check and see if I'll be getting a payment, which I know I qualify for. Ppl are so frustrated and are struggling. And we can't get any answers from the IRS or affiliates. Kp your head up.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Literally all love and hope has officially been lost bro no lie 

Mlg195565

I have been receiving Social Security Disability since 2015 I am single no dependents I still haven't received my stimulus check what should I do and I don't have a representative payee

I entered my DD info on April 15th and finally got a date for May 20th. But allot of people who received the May 20th date said funds are already in their bank accounts. Well mine isn’t spoke with bank they don’t have anything yet. I hope I don’t get screwed still waiting on tax refund that I e filed February 2nd. 

Why did you have to update your address if you were getting dd. Because my address that is on my income tax is different from my bank info. Is that what you think it is?

I got mine, but i wish i would have used a different way to get my money. Fraud happened instantly on my account and turbotax pre paid card will do nothing for me. I put in a complaint, all they said was there was no errors. I have an attorney that is representing me in the lawsuit against turbotax pre paid . you can only speak to people that have no clue about anything, and you cant email corporate either. Do not use this company. They will rob you blind. 

Tmd49ers

Im on SSDI and I havent gotten stimulus yet. I thought it was on the first. I have DD. Help

shel53
Returning Member

yes

The wait is over!!! If you updated your bank information on 04/15 you should have a payment date of 05/20!! Looks like they have finally fixed the glitch!! Remember as well if you don't have a date yet please hang in there. It looks like most of us do which means you will too very soon! 

Good morning everyone,I'm darnell davis from Smyrna Georgia and, it was stated that my income taxes was sent direct deposit on April 15th, to a old account that I no longer have, and I didn't get my taxes or my economic income stimulus check, I can't get the IRS, and I'm suffocating here,

Have anyone federal taxes got took by irs, if so have you gotten a stimulus check, I need help and answers 

We also updated on the 15th of April and still nothing. 

The IRS kept my 2019 return because I didn’t do my 2018 taxes because I had went through a divorce and she wouldn’t give me my 1099s,well Friday GMP finally updated saying I had a DD date of 05/20 hope this helps 

Thank you so much

Same here I got a date of dd  may 6th and nothing either.             Called the irs and they not opened.      It's a waiting game now

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies