Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@OE316  That's great! I'm glad you got your refund:) Unfortunately, I think a lot of us that have refunds that are still in processing status are not in your same predicament. Many of us have past taxes that need to be filed or have been but not processed yet are in a different boat. Regardless, It seems to be that there are many different scenarios of why people are not getting stimulus as of yet. I am near certain though the reason a lot of people on here that havent recieved it is because of the "still processing" status on the 2019 return.. And until the IRS opens, we will have no real answers, merely speculation and optimism. I'm thankful for the members that have done what they can though like @anthonym108! we shall see, what we shall see:) 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@OE316  Not me! All of us! I am only one voice!

Mine has said the deposit will be made April 29 and it's now the 8th of May and still no deposit. Call the my Chase bank and they say it's on the IRS. But can't talk to anybody from the IRS.

Yes !! Im so glad we finally are being heard !! Its working guys !!! CNN - https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/politics/irs-stimulus-payments-waits-tool-glitch/index.html

@Tmom10 I literally just yelled out loud after I read it!!!!!! Now hopefully someone will take heed, and look at all of us!!!!!!!!!!!! One step closer

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who replied to this thread and everyone of you who took it a step further and messaged media outlets, contacted their local government, and began to reach out in any way they could. When I started this thread it was largely to see if anyone out there had any answers, but it was also to provide everyone a form of catharsis. As we were all (and still are) stressed out and frustrated about this situation, I thought it might be nice to, at the very least, have a way to complain and vent to people who understood what we were going through. Without all of you though, we never would have gotten as far as we have. Everyone of you made this progress possible and with any hope, and also a bit of luck, we'll see a resolution to this soon. You all helped a lot of people here, and you should be proud of that. I know that I personally am immeasurably grateful to all of you!

Its may 8, has anyone here received it? Ive been waiting well over 2.5 weeks now since ive updated my direct deposit info. It tells me itll be deposited into my acct once hey have a payment date. But i still have no date

What a great day for the Teenthers!!!

- We are approaching 1,000 signatures on our petition in under 3 days!

https://www.change.org/p/internal-revenue-service-the-forgotten-15thers

- CNN has published an article this afternoon bringing attention to The Forgotten 15thers!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/politics/irs-stimulus-payments-waits-tool-glitch/index.html

- A new Facebook page has been opened where 15thers can share their story with other faces, blow off steam, and share the news regarding updates.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/theforgotten15thers/

Keep up the good work everyone. We are in this together!

Foreal tho. I updated my info on APRIL 18, still no stimulus check. I didnt file 2019 taxes, but i did for 2018. It says im eligible, and will be deposited when a date is available. 

Same af! 

The statement from the article that all direct deposit payments had been sent was particularly disturbing and basically has me giving up hope I'll ever see a dime of the payment. 

Pretty much all of us who are still commenting... they better not tell us the money is all gone. 

Still no change with my deposit from the 15th. I have no tax problems and I'm still holding off in doing my taxes this year. But it shouldn't change my status of my stimulus. Sucks everyone is getting checks but us...

@Jpvxex  

Thats not going to happen! Lol 

People are waiting till September  for checks. And a 2nd stimulus is being considered.

So have we decided if it’s just people who haven’t filed or had their returns processed for 2019? And if so why would they say they would go by either year? It’s ridiculous...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies