Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Msscott6635
Returning Member

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I am getting the same message 

Msscott6635
Returning Member

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Me either 

Msscott6635
Returning Member

I am having that same issue  ughhhhhh

Tbirdtam

It told me the same thing wrong infor or doesnt match our info.then it told me to use 2018 tax info then it accepted it.said it had my infor.then i checked two days later it said it woyld be mailed on may 1st im still waiting today is may 2nd

Yeah everytime I checked mine make you want to slam my phone up against the wall it tells me my info is wrong how the heck do my info wrong when it's on my W2 form I filed through TurboTax for the last four years and I ain't never had no trouble until I got that stupid TurboTax card I bet you I don't use that card next year cuz soon as I get my stimulus I'm cutting that card up imma do direct deposit

Msscott6635
Returning Member

Having this same issue 

Same message eligible but no freaking date still been waiting since the 15th.. this is straight bull s#$t

Why is this still happening? It's been weeks! I haven't felt this angry in a long time.

Entered DD on 15th, still says eligible, no payment date, no payment.

This has got to be a glitch in the system. Our info hasn’t changed since the 15th

Update: Sent DD info on the 15th (which they should have already had), eligible for refund as stated on my login, not payment date advised. :(

Updated 4/15 my DD and still no date. This is really ****ing pissing me off. We should have waited. 

travisj37

I’ve been following this thread since the beginning, but just now chiming in. Like others, I was hopeful for a date update today (Saturday), but alas no change. DD info was updated on the 15th, and no payment date provided since.

I have to imagine there are many more of us out there that just haven’t found the thread, or posted. No idea what to do at this point.

Ive been having this same issue too so Id love to understand why or what it means

The same for my fiance and I. I entered his info on 4/15 and his still gives the same message..you are eligible for payment. Mine was sent to a closed account, I updated my dd on 4/18 and its been stuck on you are eligible for payment. This really sucks. We are barely making it. 

Updated info on 4/25 got DD date today for 5/6 #hopeforall

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies