Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Lubbock70
Returning Member

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Yes I have been trying to get my status on my stimulus check and it tells me my info is not what they have on file,  so I'm not even able to put my bank info in. Help

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I began this thread a week ago and still, no change in payment date. According to the guidelines the IRS put forth I should have had a date 2 weeks ago. Is it possible for someone to find out why so many of us are in this same boat?

They gave me a date when they are sending the checks out that will be another mont though they say tuesday

We filed our 18/19 taxes and entered our info for the stimulus check in April 4th . exactly 8 days ago the status changed from "processing" to you are eligible waiting for payment date to this acct ####. So 8 days no change in status. Used TurboTax did not owe taxes nor was getting refund. I've been following this thread for a long time now and I'm nervous but it's the 8th day until no status change. Married filing jointly with 1 dependent. We desperately need this money as we have been technically homeless living in weekly hotels for about 4 months, we need this to get a apt/house. I pray for all 🙏 please pray for us. Good day.

Screenshot_20200502-083007.png

I am equally as frustrated. I input all the correct info and it says my info doesn't match. Or it doesn't recognize my SS#. When I 1st input all the required info for the 1st time it then logs me off saying I have reached my limit in trying to compute my personal info yet I have only done it once on the 1st try. It then tells me I have to try again the next day.  WTH!!😠 I have NEVER seen a site that is so messed up. FYI: same message everytime even after I tried inputting 2018 tax info as an alternate. Still the IRS doesn't recognize that tax year info either. GRRRR😠😠😠😠😠

I have been following this thread and I myself wasn't able to enter my info on the My Payment site until 4/24 after they "fixed" it...My status just changed at 1am this morning, giving me a 5/6 deposit date

I had the same issue. But then used 2018 and it worked. Good luck

@cboutros7  @blaCCi  I put my information in on 4/15 as well and still no updated payment date. Just the same you’re eligible message. 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is really stupid especially since we did what they said would make it faster. Not to mention we have no one we can contact about the matter. I’m considered low income so if their schedule were true I’d have mine already. 

yes i habe but i filed with turbo tax and putted my DD and still havent recieved no info and plus everytime i check for my status it keeps saying info not available or  still in process 

@Spillit I totally agree. My parents updated their info on 04/23 and they already got their money. We updated our info on 04/15 and we’re still getting the same stupid message 

Just to drop some hope on you guys today

I put in my bank info on last Saturday (4/25) I just received my official DD date of Wednesday (5/6) 

I just got this message from the IRS today 5/2/2020:

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on May 06, 2020 to the bank account below.

It seems really sad that people who seemed to enter their info after the 15th got their dates. Those of us who are night owls and were up super early to put info into the tool, are **bleep**ed. I'm just upset. My sister got her date for the 6th, just this morning. She entered her info three or four days ago. **bleep**ing ridiculous. 

@CJ04120521  It is ridiculous!!! It really makes me po. I mean I think it’s a glitch or something like so wormhole that our info went into and the IRS doesn’t even recognize it. I have tried reached out to editors for CNN and such to see if they can dig anything up but I haven’t heard back. If I could take my info out I would. Because as of now I’m pretty sure I will never see this “stimulus.” Only thing it’s stimulating is my stress and anxiety. 

Well I have entered my information and since April 15th everyday and it keeps locking me out and I still have not got my stimulus check and I filed through TurboTax and did an advancement and got the TurboTax card and had the fees and everything taken out and so I still haven't got mine and mine I checked my card everyday and still nothing and I checked my mail and my banking account and still nothing this is starting to erking my nerve

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies