Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@abelarellanoo Last week it updated for my parents around 1am ET

tbyledbal

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

For 3wks we got the message not eligible then last friday said we were eligible and payment would be direct deposited into bank account. Here we are a week later and the status hasn't changed. We also used turbo tax. I havr a question maybe u may know answer. My husband and i filed jointly. However i am on social security disability and we dont know will it go into out bank account or will i get the money on my direct express credit card where my monthly deposit goes onto. Now we do owe taxes but no reason for them to keep our chks. Only reason they are allowed to keep stimulus is if you owe back child support so i am not worried bout that. Just wondering why we havent received or gotten a date for the direct deposit to b made. Thanks for any input you may have. 

Dawn

tbyledbal

Same here. This is so frustrating. Making me go crazy. Need this so bad just like everyone else. 

@tbyledbal Been having the eligible status but no date since 04/15 so u are not alone. Hopefully will get an update overnight 

tbyledbal

@cboutros7. Thank ypu so much. So do we check Saturday am or Sunday?  Do they only deposit on Thursdays ? Idek that, thank you so much. I am praying for us ALL

@tbyledbal It usually updates on Saturday around 1 am ET but u can check Saturday morning. U don’t have to wait until Sunday. Deposits are made either Wednesdays or thursdays after the Saturday update

Very frustrated updated my direct deposit on the 16th and NOTHING... all I see since then is this very annoying.. 2 kids HOSPITAL FURLOUGH ME WITH NO PAY BILLS ETC....

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below.

Like I'm giving up hope everybody esle got theirs idk why the IRS needed my dd updated if it was the same as 2019 tax return... BUT SUPPOSEDLY THE PROGRAM GOT FIXED AND RUNNING SMOOTHLY ....SUCKS

I agree. I am stressing myself out sick over this.

Let me know if anyone who updated their DD info on the 15th or 16th gets an update tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed.

Nothing so far 

Nothing for me, either. It's an hour after midnight, central. Hopefully around 2am. That's midnight all the way across the country, haha. I'm trying to stay positive, pulling at straws for hope. Heads up, guys. Sending good luck and good vibes. 

Were you able to get an answer. I am having the same issue. Not refund yet they say its still being processed and the stimulus tracking tool day i am eligible and a deposit date  will be provided 

Just checked the get my payment tool and still getting the same status. 

Hi i updated my DD information on Sunday 4/26 and today 5/2 i  received my payment date for 5/6 hope this helps someone.. 🙏🏾🙏🏾

No i havent received  my stimulus  money  yet 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies