Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Agree when they want their money want it right away 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@cboutros7 I wouldn't even bother calling after the hell I went through with TWC, unemployment. Just a busy signal, all day, all night. And I'm still just waiting on them to deny or accept me, haha. As far as the IRS, I'm still a bit nervous. But I'm still holding on to hope that we are in the system, that they started this new thing on the 26th, and we'll be on the next round to get dates on Saturday. Fingers crossed!

Sanrom35

I received the same message. I am on social security with four dependents. I filled out and submitted the non-filers form on April 10th to make sure I would receive the $500 additional money for each of my children. To my surprise when I checked my balance on April 29th I only received $1200. I am extremely frustrated with this situation and was also wondering if this happened to anyone else.?

34Phatgyrl
Returning Member

If you go to the get my payment and see a notification that say their site will be down for system maintenance it means they are updating the DD check Sunday you should an update for a deposit next Thursday 

I did my taxes on April 9th and got my taxes and stimulus 2 weeks later 

The get my payment tells me they dont have my information it doesn't match there records.My wife got her payment on her tax card.I filed my 2019 taxs a month ago got my refund 2 weeks ago on my tax card .Why haven't i got my check on my card yet

Well they just put my taxes in my account at the beginning of March so I don't know why it wouldn't be correct, but you know the tools they put up to use won't take my SSN so I can't check nothing anyway. I got friends that have gotten their in the mail but I haven't seen that either 

People that are saying that the GMP app says your eligible for a payment but no deposit date is  because if y'all been paying attention they starting with the lowest income to the middle to the highest income if your getting the message your eligible for a payment butt deposit date will be given when available that's because you probably made more than $20,000 last year the already did incomes up to $10,000 and thus week doing $10,001 - $20,000 and so on next week that's why pay attention

That is for checks being mailed only...not for direct deposit. My mom got her check and she makes $73k a year. 

How can I check the account number on the IRS website to see every time I go on I can't find it

I understand I feel like that too

@Gho74 

False. That’s for paper checks. 

As you said, pay attention. 😉 

IRS sent my federal income tax to TurboTax on March 12th and today is April 30 and it is still not on my turbo tax card AND YOU CANT CALL NO ONE !!!!! I WILL NEVER EVER USE TURBOTAX

Yes I have. I update my information on April 15th and I m still waiting on a payment date. Its been two weeks now and as of this Morning now changes. I'm very frustrated. They say it system was updating over the weekend and still no changes. I really need this money. I'm still waiting on my federal incomes since Feb. 26th .the card I use sent my back to the irs and now I have to wait up til 10 weeks. I have so much to do and I'm getting angry. Someone please help. I can't talk to the irs because they are not answering calls. 

Have any of y’all received you payment yet?? I update my DD info on the 16th and my status has remained the same. Super frustrating!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies