Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

For ppl getting locked out it's likely because you have checked too many times . Just wait 24 hours (25) from your last log in attempt and it will let you in.

Also, after a week of saying I'm eligible but no deposit date it updated yesterday and said I will get a DD o. The 30th. Just called my bank and they verified that a DD was initiated and will post on the 30th.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Thanks for this. It’s good to know it’s not linked to your return. Don’t know what the hell the hold-up is with that either (filed electronically, standard deduction return) but having at least some financial relief will be nice... assuming they’ve got their schturffs together and we have our deposit dates by Wednesday.

Pending bank deposit this morning with a post date of April 30.

@cboutros7 any update ?

@abelarellanoo No still same status🤔

@cboutros7 hmm okay haha thanks, don’t get locked out like me 😂

@abelarellanoo I got locked out too many times last week😂 looks like there are a lot of people who entered their bank info on the 15th still don’t have a payment date like us. 

Straight BS still the same message. Did my DD info on the 15th and still no change. Updates to the system my ass. It fixed nothing all that bs about  8 days after dd was for nothing..

@Salmaldo21 forreal it’s annoying tbh

wait 24 hours without login and you will get your deposit date

My payment date updated yesterday and said the 29th, but it came in today! Che k your banks! 

@apr1968 did that happen with you?

yes

Hope all get their date soon that haven't. Mine is the 30th as well.  Got an email from Green Dot saying 1450 will be deposited the 30th. Refund s/b 2900. Dont get me wrong, happy to see this. Just wondered if anyone else is showing one half of deposit. Divided into 2???

@Rkthumbs4444  could be Green Dot doing that. Did you enter your info in the 15th?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies