turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

vlopez664

Filed taxes with TT for the past 4 years last year I filed and cant find my password nor email.. all i need to know is my AGI from last year. I cant cause im traveling

Is it possible to get conntected with customer service to take care of my last years return whitch I did with turbo tax i need my AGI also need to figure out the email i used
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

Filed taxes with TT for the past 4 years last year I filed and cant find my password nor email.. all i need to know is my AGI from last year. I cant cause im traveling

There are three ways you can use to locate your AGI:

If you have your last year's tax return, read here: Find your AGI

If you used TurboTax online to file, you can access your account here Login and download a copy of your prior year’s 1040 tax return to find your AGI.  Click here for instructions: Prior year's return

If you do not have a copy of the tax forms, you may order a transcript from the IRS.  Click here Get  Transcript and select  "Get Transcript Online "  or request a full copy of your past year's tax return.  Click here: https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-4506

To reach our Support team, click here:  TurboTax contact

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

There are several ways to log in ... choosing option 3 gives 4 more options ... one of these should work ...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies