turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does stimulus check go to turbo tax prepaid card

I swear to God on my 3 kids

That’s krazy did your taxes go to that account the  ends in the last 4 of social?

mine did not go on the card this morning what do we do?

Yesterday, i noticed my TT account that was in the negative $4.65 was zeroed out. I can't check the balance now on the app, website or by phone. Did this happen to anyone else? When i saw that yesterday it gave me hope that the $1200 would be on there today. 

Not sure. All I know is I went on the irs website this morning entered my information it told me They didn’t have my direct deposit information I entered it the message said check back and I’ll have a date so I’ll check back tomorrow leading into Friday. Thank God I caught it in time that I wouldn’t receive a paper check. 

Head to the irs website and enter in a direct deposit information 

Yeah @Binky2372  it happened to me as well I get my paycheck on the turbo card and it’s not there and since I knew stimulus deposits dropped today also something told me head over to the irs website to check my date and that’s how I found out they didn’t have my information because of the Santa Barbra taking the fees out plus my advance 

I got my tax refund on a TT card and when I went to check my payment on irs.gov this morning it said they do not have my bank information. I thought it would go on that card but according to IRS they didn't have my bank information. So I had to enter it, you can check on it through the irs website:

Go the irs.gov and click on "get info on economic payments", scroll down to "get my payment", you can put in the information they ask for and it will let you know if they have your bank info or not. I got my payment on the turbo tax card this year and the system told me that they didn't have my bank account information so I had to enter it all in. They will ask for you AGI and refund amount to confirm it is you and then it will let you update your bank account information. I wish they would have opened this earlier because I was under the impression that it would go on my card but I guess the TT employees who commented that were incorrect.

It’s so sad but really TURBO TAX told a partial truth the partial was that yes you could receive your stimulus on there but the impartial truth was that they didn’t tell ppl that if u had fees and a advance taken out that your stimulus wouldn’t go on your card because of that third party involvement. Yeah they might’ve printed your route number  and account number on your tax forms but the irs don’t have that they have that third party bank information 

To be honest it jus a waiting game but it’s gonna come on your T.Tax card and they did not send me any notifications so jus keep checking your card 

@Laceylove713  @Mine is now that I gave them my account information but originally the system said I would be erring a paper check when I looked this am. I’m honestly not even worried about the stimulus right now bc I know it’s comin eventually. My unemployment still hasn’t hit and it was sent to green dot turbo card 4/13 it should’ve hit yesterday by 1 like it always does. So something is pin on with their systems at the moment anyway. Cat even log in

Same thing I had to do this morning this really sucks. I'm not doing this again!

Yes that happened to me yesterday I had a negg bal of  $4.95  then I checked it again last night it was zeroed out then when I checked it this morning the payment was on my card

How did you get your taxes back this year did to a turbo tax card?

@Laceylove713   Yea but inalso has my fees taken out and did the advance

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies