turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does stimulus check go to turbo tax prepaid card

No your stimulus will not be on your card go on the irs website and update your bank information now. I found out the hard way this morning 

No U don’t have to wait for a check u can enter your direct deposit information on the irs website I have the turbo tax card to and when I entered my social birthdate address and zip code it doesn’t have my direct deposit information and I had to enter it and my agi and it said I qualify for the payment check back and I’ll have a date for when it’ll be deposited so go back on there. 

That’s the same message I got when I went on there to. So I entered my direct deposit information on there. Turbo tax lied yes they have your direct deposit information printed on your tax forms From the turbo tax card but they print that afterwards The irs don’t have that information they mislead us. Smh

@Jojo89 @Are you having a problem with the mobile app as well? 

Yes I am and what’s krazy is I’m looking for my paycheck deposit I use the turbo tax card to receive my work check lol. Since I already know that I’m not getting the stimulus deposit today seeing that I just entered my information in the irs website a hour ago. The app is giving me hella issues

Hey everyone check your turbo tax card my money was on my card when I woke up...so the Big Question is now solved...every one stay blessed an safe

Mine wasn’t I guess because I had fees took out plus I got the advance so they went thru the third party bank. I had to go on the irs website and enter my direct deposit information so to anybody looking if u had fees took out of your taxes or got the advance the irs DOES NOT HAVE YOUR DIRECT DEPOSIT INFORMATION head over to the irs website to enter it. Have a good day my ppl

Yes it will mine was on my turbo tax card when I woke up. This morning 

Its gonna come on ur turbo tax card mine was on my card when I woke up this morning 

@Laceylove713  well then you are the lucky few. I have the turbo card, the irs needed my direct deposit info and on top of that I can’t call, use online or the app for the card at all. I’m also waiting on another deposit that should’ve hit already

Not true my payment was on my turbo tax card when I woke up this morning 

I says it was sent to an account number that ends in the last 4 digits of my social. Can't get passed that. Idk what that is about. 

that don’t sound right  keep checking ur card  until that portal open up to submit your bank info...stay blessed

Really 😱 

Why would we waste time lying babe it’s true I also had to enter my direct deposit information and I got my refund on the turbo tax card I had fees and the advance took out so they used a 3rd party bank Santa Barbra. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies