Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Loveboat10
Returning Member

Does stimulus check go to turbo tax prepaid card

Does the stimulus check come on my Turbo

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Details are still to come if you used the refund processing option to have the Turbo Tax fees withheld from the fed refund.  We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

[Edited 04/08/20]                     

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
tonyaillig74
Returning Member

Can you put my stimulus check on my Intuit card I already have it?

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

The government will be able to leverage the direct deposit information in your 2019 tax return to deposit these stimulus funds electronically into your account.

What do I need to know about the coronavirus stimu ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Softnumnums, let me see them 😘

They have my info for 2018 and I used the TurboTax card. I still have card and can log in to account still also. Since it's been awhile will my stimulus check still go on my card if that's the info IRS has?

@SForrestLO 

@ChondelLO 

Will someone from TT support PLEASE answer the question on how taxpayers who have used the Refund Processing Service to have the TT fees withheld from the federal refund and the balance sent to their own checking/savings/debit card  or the TT Visa debit card  will get their Stimulus Checks.   

The info on your site here says NOTHING helpful so the rumor mills are in high gear ...  

The IRS has not released information on this issue.  Because your refund went through a 3rd party bank the IRS does not have your actual account information.  This link CARES Act Update Coronavirus Stimulus Payment Information has information directly from Santa Barbara Tax Products Group that you may find helpful.

Can either of you settle a debate ?   

Some user's say they used the processing option yet when they review their 1040 form AFTER the file their personal account info is on it  and/or the TT issue debit card debit info is there.   

And some say that info was not on the 1040 BEFORE they filed and it was backfilled after they filed and the debit card was issued.   

I personally believe, based on working for a company for many years that issued RAL/RAC checks/deposits,  that the info on the 1040 is the temp account at the third party bank.

So who is correct ?  Before, After or third party?

If it is the processing bank  temp account  ....   Will the processing bank allow the old ONE TIME USE account to be reopened to allow the stimulus checks to pay thru ?  Is it even possible ?  

I believe yes it will go to the TurboTax card,if you used it to get your income tax return then your 1040 has the account number and routing number and it's checked as a checking account.if irs is using most recent return info for stimulus check then they will see it's a checking account,and all the numbers needed to deposit are there.also TurboTax card charges a monthly fee and you can have money added to it.im saying it's not just a one time tax refund only card.just hold on to your cards, and think positive. P.S. keep checking that thing! Lol

Yes they will! I looked on 1040 and account number and routing number match on turbotax card and I received the advancement loan and had fees taken out by sbtpg. 

So I believe that would apply for everyone.

Will I get my stimulus check  on my turbo tax debit card .

lol 😄

Will stimulus  go to my turbo card the same as my taxes did.

does anyone reads? this question has been answered 10 posts ago 

Actually I just got off the phone with TurboTax an she told me. That a million people are asking this question an a million people want to change their direct deposit information an can’t  like myself so it’s not put onto the TurboTax debit Card because not everyone still has their card or closed it etc so they’re actually trying to send us checks I been told this morning 

@Nicolegortarez hey idk why you are on a TurboTax site asking questions about Jackson Hewitt? No disrespect but if you filed with jh you should try checking in jh site if stimulus checks will go to your American Express serve card you got.im thinking you had your tax refund deposited on that card, before I posted this I checked for you to not sound rude.not ment that way,here is what I found on jh website for you.i copied this and pasting it after these 3 periods...(In the past, some Jackson Hewitt clients received tax refunds on prepaid cards. We are awaiting clarification on whether that will be an option for this disbursement. If you would like to request a new card or update your information, log into your prepaid account, select “Settings”, and modify the appropriate option. Prepaid cards usually arrive within 7-10 business days.) Hope that helps,I think if your account number and routing number is on your 1040 then should be good.check your paperwork or go to jh website and download your return, scroll down to your 1040 and look if direct deposit info is marked checking with account and routing numbers.have great day.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies