JJ131

Do I enter my cd's if they have not matured yet and I haven't received any monies?

Do I enter my CDs if they have not matured yet and I haven't received any monies?
jtax

Normally you do not pay tax until you receive the income. The bank or broker will send you a 1099-INT showing the interest you earned if you get more than $10 of interest in a year. 

If you are only paid at CD maturity (of > 1 yr I think) then you may need to pay tax on the "original issue discount" (OID). I would expect you would receive a 1099-OID for that.

Bottom line, if you are paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or something like that you should not have to report the income until you receive it and you should get a 1099-INT for it (if > $10).