turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

Mine was approved 1/27 and did CC and DD. My sister in law already got hers and she did it a week after me in turbotax as well. I haven't received any letters and the bar in turbotax is full green. Irs2go app doesnt show any date. It keeps saying it is being processed.  Frustrating

Finally Some Movement....

Both EIC and ACTC

Filed 2/6 ,  Accepted 2/6,  where's my refund showing your tax return is still being processed from 2/15.

Transcript data Finally showed up today 2/28

846  Refund Issued    3-4-2020  

So hoping to see $$ next Wednesday.  My guess is WMR will update this weekend. 

Transcript data can be accessed by setting up account here:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

After a third call to the IRS finally get a straight answer.  I filed on 2/1/20 it wasn't accepted until 2/4/20 despite the fact that Tubo said accepted on 2/1. Now they are just starting to look at my wages and w-2s. Guess they are hoping to find something wrong so they can audit.

Oh YA! So SUper COOL! No information I have will allow me to get my transcripts online. And my car loan account number is not on file apparently(method used to get transcripts) So only way is to get them in the mail. WHich by the time I do it will be March when MY TAXES WILL PROLLY NOT BE HERE! I AM UNEMPLOYED AT THE MOMENT! WAS COUNTING ON MY MONEY!!!! YES MY MONEY!!!! UGh, I dont care anymore

Just an update to everyone for future reference. This is the OP. Filed on 1/30. Got the still processing/no bars message on WMR 2/17. Received 4464c/60 day review letter dated February 19th on February 24th. Was eligible for and filed for hardship to expedite review after four weeks on February 28th.  On February 29th, my WMR updated for a DDD of 3/4.

Not sure if filing application to expedite helped, because I know others on another forum had letter from same date and also received 3/4 DDD on 2/29.

Good luck everyone

Received an email stating I could file for free, somehow got charged $120! Filed on 2/9 accepted 2/10 haven't received anything else, no est. DDD NOTHING!! 

@TaxMonster 

Has the wmr status changed for you or does it still say "being processed"?

Still shows being processed

Yes it updated 1/29

DDD of 3/4

Update.

I filed 2/1, accepted 2/1

Actc

If you had covered Ca in 2019. You need to go on turbo tax and make sure to fill out the form 8692, print it and fax it in along with your 1095a. I Received a letter from IRS, stating form 8692 needs to be filled out and faxed along with 1095a. 

This is what was causing a delay. But turbo tax never prompted the health care 8692 to be filled out which is an even longer delay in processing as it can take up to 8 weeks for review and processing after this. I wish I had known this. I would've looked for the form and  done it the day I filed and I wouldn't have had no hold up. 

Same thing happened to me. Turbo has ALWAYS prompted me to input the 8962 info from my 1095A but not this year. So I got a letter. I’ve done everything and faxed it all in.  Praying it won’t take too long to process and my refund sent to me. 

I've just filed my taxes yesterday due to an error on my W2 and had to wait for a corrected one..should the process in getting my return be as dreadful as if i had filed before feb 15th, or since im well past that time can i expect them at a decent time? I qualified for both credits.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@beby4389 If you claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) you may have a delay regardless. It is really hard to say, I would just continue to monitor your refund status on the Where’s My Federal Refund? site. Updates are made daily, usually overnight.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How long does it normally take to get your state refund after you recieved your federal refund? Has anyone recieved their state refund that recieved there federal on 2/26?

I have EIC and CTC I filed 2/6 and was accepted 2/6 as of this morning it STILL says processing.... no DD date.... anyone else? I thought I'd get my return last Friday. I'm getting increasingly concerned ☹

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies