errthsnake

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

I heard on facebook it was suppose to be deposited today. Has anybody got theirs back yet? And I don't mean the advance.

LCM5

TT card and just got my refund loaded in the past 30 minutes 

casey_hernandez

@Taya2012 I used to and when I got my return on my netspend card it would come at like 8pm.

errthsnake

hold codes? transcripts? idk, everything seems fine. Would it have a notification?

Taya2012

@casey_hernandez I use it every year and I always get mine around 5pm. So crazy but what can I do but wait it out. 

Deezo26

PST

casey_hernandez

@Taya2012 I know I hate the wait. I used to get it two days early every year and now I use wells fargo and they dont deposit anything early.

justmeamye

Me four 😂😂

austinrome

This is ridiculous 😂

justmeamye

@austinrome  I agree ... I really don’t think we will see it until tomorrow morning or after midnight tonight. GD only posts until 5PM California time, and then they start again at 6am California time. 

Mum_Liv

@Taya2012  I have NetSpend and I have ALWAYS received the DD two days before the date showing on WMR! I'm convinced that this delay bs is with the SBTPG side. I still haven't seen my DD even though their website shows then as having received it, deducted the fees and the amount paid to me. This BS is on their end that is delaying deposits for everyone who normally gets DD deposits two days early, regardless if it's taxes or payroll! False advertisement needs to be reported and complaint lodged against them for misleading people with false information.

Mum_Liv

Oh and what's up with their website!? Still upgrading after the stated time it should be back online..yeah like I said the delay is coming from their end and they are lying about it with whatever excuse they can think of at the moment. If enough people screenshot this crap on their end and submit complaints MAYBE, just maybe, someone at FTC will actually glance their direction..sadly probably not though. I feel so bad for the people that are waiting on this because of an urgent need or emergencies and they are just sitting there doing whatever they please! It's not urgent for me to get the DD so I'm totally fine waiting, it's the principal of them giving people false info and misleading people that pisses me off! 

Taya2012

@Mum_Liv I agree!!! Something isn’t sitting well with me and this so called maintenance on their site. I’m not pressed but it’s always something new with taxes every year!!! 

rlmathias

Money was just uploaded on my TT card

Kaitlin775

Just got my money on my TT card about 45 minutes ago!