Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

LCM5
Level 2

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

TT card and just got my refund loaded in the past 30 minutes 

@Taya2012 I used to and when I got my return on my netspend card it would come at like 8pm.

hold codes? transcripts? idk, everything seems fine. Would it have a notification?

@casey_hernandez I use it every year and I always get mine around 5pm. So crazy but what can I do but wait it out. 

PST

@Taya2012 I know I hate the wait. I used to get it two days early every year and now I use wells fargo and they dont deposit anything early.

Me four 😂😂

This is ridiculous 😂

@austinrome  I agree ... I really don’t think we will see it until tomorrow morning or after midnight tonight. GD only posts until 5PM California time, and then they start again at 6am California time. 

@Taya2012  I have NetSpend and I have ALWAYS received the DD two days before the date showing on WMR! I'm convinced that this delay bs is with the SBTPG side. I still haven't seen my DD even though their website shows then as having received it, deducted the fees and the amount paid to me. This BS is on their end that is delaying deposits for everyone who normally gets DD deposits two days early, regardless if it's taxes or payroll! False advertisement needs to be reported and complaint lodged against them for misleading people with false information.

Oh and what's up with their website!? Still upgrading after the stated time it should be back online..yeah like I said the delay is coming from their end and they are lying about it with whatever excuse they can think of at the moment. If enough people screenshot this crap on their end and submit complaints MAYBE, just maybe, someone at FTC will actually glance their direction..sadly probably not though. I feel so bad for the people that are waiting on this because of an urgent need or emergencies and they are just sitting there doing whatever they please! It's not urgent for me to get the DD so I'm totally fine waiting, it's the principal of them giving people false info and misleading people that pisses me off! 

@Mum_Liv I agree!!! Something isn’t sitting well with me and this so called maintenance on their site. I’m not pressed but it’s always something new with taxes every year!!! 

Money was just uploaded on my TT card

Just got my money on my TT card about 45 minutes ago! 

Can anyone help?! 

I filed on the 4th 

my taxes were received and approved 

now it’s saying if it is not credited by March 2nd to call but on irs it doesn’t show sent I’m so confused when should I expect my refund?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies