turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

I have a cycle code of 20200805 and a processing date of 03-09-2020  can you tell me what I can expect?

I also show code 570.
Thanks! 

@brookie32784  my cycle code is 20200705 3/2/2020 but I have code 570 3/3/20 and 971 3/9/20 I called the IRS yesterday and the gentleman said it's just a hold and he doesn't see any offsets. Do I'm as confused as ever. I'm assuming I'm waiting on a letter from the irs

WMR updated to show DDD 2/26, will update as soon as it hits my account with date/time/bank name I use. 

I just looked at my transcript from last year and it’s almost identical to this year. 3/11 was my processing date. I received two letters that stated additional 60 day review and did not receive my return until 6/24. Hoping for better results this year. Never have I had these issues in the past. Got to love what this administration has done to those of us who really need it. Such a shame when amazon can get there millions back in no time but us little people are stuck waiting. Smh. 

@ValT i just read 570 means a hold a d 971 is a letter.. Maybe the hold will be taken off by the date next to it and letter receivreceived 3/9

It has nothing to do with "this" administration. PATH has been the law since 2018.

Then you are fine and stop worrying about it. They have to include that language on everyone's. Its not like they are picking and choosing. 

@Alathea wrote:

It has nothing to do with "this" administration. PATH has been the law since 2018.

The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes Act of 2015 (the PATH Act), was enacted on December 18, 2015.

I filed my return on 02/01 it was marked received and accepted same day. 22 days later I find out thru much frustration that the IRS most likely will either hold my return hostage until March or audit me. Had I known this fact before I filed I would have filed a week later. So dont believe the estimated refund date it's a sham

Sure. PATH is not my issue. Thanks. 

E-filed with EIC using TT on 1/30

Return accepted by IRS 1/30

Received "We have received your return and it is being processed" message on WMR on 2/15.

WMR message updated this morning(2/22) with DDD of 2/26.

🤑

If you claimed EIC and ACTC 2 22 20 is the first date it's will inform about refund staus. If no issues irs says March 2nd could be sooner or later everyone's tax situation is different. Spend wisely take care of needs first then splurge enjoy hope this helps 

Anyone with a ddd of 2/26 and a prepaid card think we will see our refund sooner than the deposit date????

efiled 02/01/20/ accepted 02/01/20. 

Eitc

Received State

Received pub 152

Checked today 02/23/20, no longer shows pub 152, says still processing

@Deezo26 have you been able to check your transcripts?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies