Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Akki1113

Delivered, Front Desk/Reception/Mail Room AUSTIN, TX 73301

Earlier I received a CP566 notice saying that I should submit the additional documents by Sep 1st. I consulted couple of tax experts with that notice and they said I need to send original passport along with the notice. I mailed them the original passport along with notice on Aug 23rd and I see that it delivered to Delivered, Front Desk/Reception/Mail Room AUSTIN, TX 73301 on Aug 26th. I used certified mail option and I got the return receipt also. But now I received CP567 notice saying that ITIN is rejected because of not providing additional documents. Meaning that looks like they did not receive my passport/they might lost it somewhere. It is surprising that I received return receipt of the passport delivery and now I received reject notice. 

talking to them is the best option or check if you can walk-in to Austin office and present the evidence yourself.

are you based in Omaha ?

Akki1113

Yes Amohan.

rabishmanzoor
Returning Member

Hi @Akki1113 

I am in the same situation, my spouse's passport was delivered to "Front Desk/Reception/Mail Room AUSTIN, TX 73301", It was automatically routed by USPS to this addess, even though the correct address was written on the mail , and it was supposed to deliver at 78714 code. And now rejection notice that the document was not received.
Any update on your side? you received the ITIN number or the passport back?

rabishmanzoor
Returning Member

I received ITIN Number after 10 weeks, and after 1 week passport was received too.

Redirection to AUSTIN, TX 73301 is fine. No need to worry, just wait for 10 to 12 weeks.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies