Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Trg46777 

That’s for checks, not dd.  We know it’s not by income, perhaps the are sending out based on last four of ssn.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Cant open the app eitherScreenshot_20200414-141452_Turbo Card.jpg

Yeah after I sent them 300 messages telling them how horrible they were. What you are referring to just happen. Previous to that what I had said was absolutely what was going to happen. They changed it because the IRS said you will do this or we will kick your azz so they did what they should have in the first place .

Oh, OK.

Yeah is happening to everyone . Go to the website it works better right now 

I don't remember  my username  

A portal will be open on Friday for you to add your new DD info so you can get your stimulus. Just watch out for it Friday .

Wait...what? "We have not yet received confirmation from the IRS on whether they will be putting stimulus payments on prepaid debit cards" even though they have already DD some people's accounts. I thought this was cleared up yesterday (as a definitive YES) for the millions of us that have the TT debit card...ugh. What is the alternative? 

They need to fix this **bleep**ing card app it won't let me do **bleep** and it's really starting to piss me off

Kymoni01

Why is the turbocard app not working? All of a sudden everyone is supposed to get their stimulus payments and the app just shuts down. When will it start working again?

That's what I want to know

You can still check your balance. You have to go onto the mobile website. The app isn't working but the mobile website is.

Screenshot_20200414-123517.jpg

The website won't work either. Won't let me fix my account

I just seen this same question answered on our local news except in regards to h&r block emerald card. They said that if you accepted an advance in taxes or had a refund transfer which is the same as having the fees taken from the refund that the irs has not yet decided what to do with those stimulus payments. If the total refund was deposited straight to the card then the stimulus payment should be as well but in regards to people that used the cards because of an advance or to pay fees etc there is no definitive decision on where to send those payments yet. The irs site will be opening the portal to track your stimulus payment and change your direct deposit info in just a few days, possibly tomorrow, so you should continue to check there and can change your direct deposit info and see what is going on with your stimulus payment as well. Hope that helps. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies