Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Jeanna20 

I paid for tax preparation using Santa Barbara TPG this tax season. How will I receive my Economic Impact Payment?

The IRS will issue direct deposits to taxpayers that requested a direct deposit disbursement or applied for a new debit card when they prepared their own return online. An IRS-issued check will be mailed to taxpayers that requested a check printed from their tax professional's office, Walmart Direct2Cash or a Walmart MoneyCard issued by their tax professional.

If a payment is returned to the IRS (Ex. bank account is closed), the IRS will mail a check to the taxpayer.

In the rare event that payments are inadvertently sent to TPG, a plan is in place to help identify and expedite the return of these payments to the IRS so that the IRS can reissue payments directly to affected taxpayers as soon as possible. If we are unable to identify the payment as an Economic Impact Payment, the deposit will be processed as a federal refund, with all associated fees withheld from the deposit amount.

We understand that taxpayers need their refund or EIP more than ever, so we are committed to getting money to taxpayers as quickly and easily as possible.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Go on google.. type turbo tax app.  Sign in that way. I just did no loot yet

This 100+ pg chat was informative, HILARIOUS, and the best entertainment I've seen in a while. This chat was longer than the ones around tax season Almost all of the users that "claims" they wont use TurboTax software in the future IS FULL OF CRAP!. I know for a fact I'll always come back, because I REFUSE to pay $400-700 to a tax preparer to do something I can do for myself. So I thank you TurboTax for 11 years worth of accurate and affordable tax software❤❤❤

@JTB-JazzyJae  u tell em girll 

Gotta be a employee 😂😂😂😂💪🏻

On the IRS website it says if they already have a direct deposit information for you that you can't change it!!

So for those of you who had fees taken out by TPG, I was just able to confirm for myself that the money is set to deposit onto my TurboTax debit card and NOT to TPG. Here is how you can also verify for yourself where your money is going:

1. Open your most recently filed tax return, whether that is 2019 or 2018.

2. Scroll down to page 2 of form 1040.

3. Write down the direct deposit numbers listed on form 1040.

4. Open https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/ and login to your card account.

5. Check to make sure the direct deposit numbers on your Form 1040 match your TurboTax card.

And that's it. That's all. The stimulus will go directly to your TurboTax card, even if you had fees taken out by TPG. We all just have to be patient. (Shoot, I'm bad at that.)

Nnnneeeevvvveeeerrrr an employee. IF I WAS i would ignore YALL too. I've been laughing at this chat since pg 39. Lol....i just created a user name just to give my $.02! Girl bye. I'm just as impatient as yall...just entertained.

Alright yall. Who got their money? I'm still waiting. Let me borrow $100. I'll send it back soons I get my **bleep** deposit. Or if 10 of you send me $10 a piece that will work too! We are struggling so much over here! Both of us are now unemployed. Taking care of 2 kids. I'm starting to lose hope yall. This **bleep** sucks. Filed unemployment OVER a month ago and nothing from them either. Pray for us. 

Turbo tax is not holding money its green dot bank who also owns the collection service we should all be on there site and if our money dont come get everyone we kbow to drop every green dot card in the fire after we take all the money and bankrupt them 

Screenshot_2020-04-14-15-53-14.png

Nothing as of yet. Milwaukee, WI 

Pay my stimulas check through my back account

The problem with checking the W2 off the Turbo Tax site is that there's questions as to if that wasn't generated retroactively with the account information of the final destination checking account info for those that recieved Refund Loans and Refund transfers of newly created Turbo Card Accounts,  with the account info being sent to the IRS that of the lending companies temporary account created only to first intercept fees.  Not sure if we've ever figured out if there account info we have on hand is the same as what's on the IRS transcripts.  I know that was the case for H.R Block for sure as this was my first year with TT and compared the initial paper work I had for previous filings with HR compared to account/ routing number of my issued emerald card.  I seen the SBTPG post about them forwarding our info to the IRS so hopefully they get that done or I fear that it will be rejected and I'll be waiting on a paper check. 

Not trying to fear monger as I'm in no better shape on here than anyone else is and we're all working with the same info,  just all the people I've seen with pending deposits but not one with a Refund Loan. So I'm going to pray for the best expect there worst,  I think we're all in agreement communication throughout this whole thing hasn't been the best, and for these people to be supposed subject matter experts it says allot the fact that us as customers are forced to go to online forums and Sherlock Holmes this ish ourselves.

I know out of the millions of people that us tt and get t cards should comment if they have or havent recieved anything

yawrong.png

🤔

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies