turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

sorry for sounding stupid but whats SBTPG?

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I need it on my turbo tax card because I'm homeless

@Jesstwhitteker  Idk who you talked to but turbo tax has already confirmed that our account information is on the 1040 and irs will be directing our payments to that account which for most is our turbo tax card

Screenshot_20200413-121352_Samsung Internet.jpg

That pic is from my account and I have nothing pending at all

Does not one person have an answer? No one can tell me if you have a TurboTax card and paid the fees if you will get your stimulus back or not? Some of us don't have the option to just be patient because some of us got laid off and have children and can't afford to keep waiting. If anyone can offer some type of insight that would be great or better yet a straightforward answer

Does not one person have an answer? No one can tell me if you have a TurboTax card and paid the fees if you will get your stimulus back or not? Some of us don't have the option to just be patient because some of us got laid off and have children and can't afford to keep waiting. If anyone can offer some type of insight that would be great or better yet a straightforward answer

Jenny121
Returning Member

Yes if you look a couple responses back somebody (who claimed they got their taxes taken out of their return) posted that they did receive a notification about receiving their stimulus money. 

26AEB95F-0DDD-4AAB-B242-2841807FD850.png

@Bbscoggs

The portal that will be available on the IRS website the 17th CAN be used to check the status of your stimulus payment. If the status shows its in progress or processing you WON'T be able to update your bank account information. But the portal is being made to TRACK the stimulus and UPDATE your bank account information. 

I have given a guaranteed clear cut answer to this about 10 times now. Check out previous posts  

So everyone who is receiving notifications. Does it include $ for dependents??? Or just the $1200?

etriskyle
Returning Member

it says that i made 200k in 2018 which is simply not correct at all, but i think its just turbo tax that says it because when i called irs a while back they said i didn't owe anything as far as taxes, but i feel that it'll impact me from getting the stimulus 

I have responded to over 100 questions since last night pertaining all to do with turbo tax card, green Dot etc or paid cards, I don't see the confusion!!! I used a Walmart issued green Dot card when I filed and my deposit is pending to be available on the 15th(Wednesday). It doesn't matter as long as there is some kind of direct deposit info on your tax return, that's how you'll get it. Even if you received a card from tax preparer, it still has a routing and account# on your return!!! Only way you'll receive a check is if that's how you received your return! The IRS just made a link on their website to update your info if you want direct deposit. 

I haven't gotten anything posted on my turbo account nor have I recieved a notification. I'm receiving 1,200 and I have a Turbo Visa Debit Card. 1:41pm Houston Tx. I checked my account and there is nothing pending what so ever. If you got your 1200 pending,  would you mind posting a little info as to how your pending notification came about?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies