Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Right. That’s what I thought, but was getting confused because she kept saying she “got” the DD as in she already had it, but was then saying on the 15th which is in the future. Also, I believe I read that their notification disappeared immediately after they opened their phone to view it. I’m wondering if anyone actually received the DD in their account yet and not just this mysterious notification. 🤞 this notification is the truth! 

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

FYI screenshot is not mine and is circulating around the internet,along with folks saying they got these notifications

Why would you receive a notification for a deposit 5 days out? Especially when no other notifications come in that way. I just dont believe it. 

I feel like that jg Wentworth commercial,it's my money and I want it now lmao

I'll say it might of happened,but if it did I wouldn't be surprised if it was a TT füçk up

As I have said multiple times on this thread. TT card has never sent me a notification -push, text, email..regarding pending deposit.  It gave my tax refund deposited on tt card and both mine and my husband’s paychecks.  We never receive notifications for “pending deposits “, only posted deposits.  You can’t even chose to be notified of pending.  

369D1A44-FA49-49A9-B244-7815B3D6B69B.jpeg

Well people have screenshots of the notification so we're good to go? Either that or people took the time out to fake it haha which I doubt

3EC669D6-ACFD-4C03-BAEF-41A6A6D09C99.jpeg

4BA90A18-BBA4-428A-806C-14D0FD449975.jpeg

Someone sent this to me I guess there’s a chance we might be able to still use the portal?

#facts

Never underestimate the ignorance and füçkéry of others

@LomaDaze sooo what I take that as is the opposite of what we've been told up till now?sbtpg clients will get theirs but everyone else through Visa or Walmart etc are füçked?seems extremely unfair and just plain ignorant on TT part

@MadaraUchiha 

Thats also what I gathered but also it’s kind of confusing because sbtpg is a holding bank (i believe i could be wrong) and the IRS that holding banks will not be receiving funds? 

I am wanting to know the same thing. People are already getting there stimulus money. I wanna know if it will be put on the TurboTax card or if I have to wait for a check. 

@LomaDaze  right it's all ignorant stuff on TT,they need to as Rick and Morty say get there shït together,put it in a bag or whatever they need to do but get it together,before I start a review bomb on your service.im now unemployed with all the time in world and no money, pretty sure I can scrounge up a few thousand 1 star reviews 😈

In the screenshot above does visa card mean turbo tax visa debit card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies