Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Indeed I believe in most cases it does.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I've heard so many different answers. My l040 and my tt app match acct# and routing #. I had fees taken out. I can't see why they can't just use the numbers on my l040 and give me my **bleep** loot. I'm self employed in Pennsylvania and can't file for gig worker unemployment yet. I need that loot. Have 2 kids and a wife 2 support

@Captiankik I'm with ya brother,I'm in Cleveland and have a autistic son and might as well be wife,I worked at a restaurant and yay nuff said,no unemployment 

Dude . That's crazy, my 6 yr old is autistic.  It gets hard sometimes and I wanna give up. We are barley scraping by.  Was using the food bank but now lines are miles long. This money would help alot. I wish I didn't have fees taken out.  I hate turbo tax and will never use them again 

I think it’s very important to boycott these companies either starting now (I’ve already left a negative review on sbtpg fb) or at least when all this is over. 

@LomaDaze I agree,I'm going to do all three sbtpg,greendot,TT,and ive played alot of Xbox and have alot of email acc to post reviews and a ton of immature Xbox gamers that would love to drop some ratings lol.ill wait till wensday tho and give em a chance

Most people don't have any other bank than green dot (tt visa) so if they don't accept that then the site to update your dd info doesn't matter anyway. I can confirm that ppl with tt card are getting a check but they had no fees or advance. No info on fees taken from tt card yet getting loot. I would love to hear it though or see proof.

@Captiankik yeah I have a 13 yr old son,I tried to off myself 4 yrs ago,went to the booby hatch for a week or so.the point is I'm happy I'm alive to see my son,it gets better I've worked at alot of crap jobs,but just keep your spirit strong brother like my homie action Bronson's opportunity comes knocking gotta let a mfer in

@Captiankik real talk homie do cash app,use them then update that as your dd info transfer it to your tt card 😁

Is cash app free I'm broke till stim check comes

@Captiankik 100% brother and you can get them to send you a card as well

Screenshot_20200412-032002.png

That should help homie,but I still hate Ben rothlisberger

@Captiankik to avoid the transaction charges just link your tt card and then cash out to your tt card

@Captiankik Well hang on now, I've seen and spoke to friends and people online that have the visa TT card and they still got a notification about getting their DD on the 15th. So if their cards are Visa then that means we'll all get it right?

@MXA1521 depends, from what I understand if you had your tax fees or an advance taken from your return wanna send a paper check.if you were in the same boat as me your probably got the advance,which as I stated earlier only hurts us the disenfranchised who needed the cash asap

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies