Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

And the refund loans are actually through First Century Bank not SBTPG

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I decided to go back and read the agreement,  while we do agree to a temp deposit account for fees, no where does it say we agree to have our 1040 altered for these fees. In fact if you dont pay the fees in 45 days turbo tax deducts straight from the account. I cant find anywhere where it states the IRS is gettinf different banking information from our 1040s. 

Would it be possible that when we filed taxes and either had our fees taken out, got an advance OR both they sent it to a temporary account but later after the fees were taken out they transferred the account to Green Dot Bank and changed it to a permanent account? Just me thinking on this a little.

@MXA1521  From my understanding they intercepted it. I don’t believe that they would give the irs something different that’s fraud. 

The prepaid card for turbo tax is releasable and it has even a savings account and it matches the direct deposit info on my tax return

@Phylicia969  So when you say intercepted you mean while the funds are on it's way to our TT card they take the fees at that time? Or it goes the a temporary account, fees were removed then transfered the remainder to our TT card?

I honestly dont believe anyone is getting notifications on their Turbo Card about a pending Stimulus deposit. I think they are just trying to get people worked up about why they aren't getting a notification as well. Just my 2 cents.

Will I get my stimulus check deposited on my Visa debit turbo card? The black and blue one. My DD info on my 1040 matches Turbo visa debit card DD info. Will the IRS send stimulus money to the visa debit turbo card?

BBA7B44A-941D-4251-B4F5-22C01AB353A2.jpeg

This was posted somewhere in one of these threads this morning. However I believe that person paid no fees or had the advance. 

I think a better question is, if Green Dot is going to give us the stimulus payments because that's the bank that manages Turbo card visa debit

@Danimal93 guess what this has NOTHING to do with turbo tax. your taxes have NOTHING to do with turbo tax. the irs is sending you money ... sue them for not sending it the way you want it. see how that turns out

@kraalNO sue Turbotax. They are the ones giving us the card. If the IRS can send the money to Turbotax or Greendot bank and they can't put it on our cards they should be sued for theft. That's like the gov giving you money to give to me but you decided to steal it instead of putting it in my wallet. SUE TURBOTAX. WE WANT ANSWERS AND WE WANT THEM NOW!!!

Im pretty sure you are overreacting. If turbo can't accept the money then everyone is getting a paper check. That simple. Who cares. It'll come regardless

So....?! If you have my 1040 and the IRS already took my refund for a past debt do they still have my direct deposit information from page 2 of my 1040 that you gave to the irI?

Any news on this dilemma? I as well filed through turbo tax and received direct deposit on the card but can not get any solid info on whether we are getting it on the card . I as well believe if TurboTax as a company has the ability to work with the treasury department/federal government to open a portal for non-filers. Then they should be able to make a reasonable attempt at letting their customers know what to expect. Many questions and their only response is “receiving info and details from treasury” .... unprofessional as a company to not let customers fear be quenched with a simple public announcement . 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies