turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I didn’t have any fees taken out when I originally filed, I filed my taxes already and got my return in February. I always hold on to the prepaid card I receive my return on and use it throughout the year. Idk where the notification went that came from turbo tax or I would screen shot it, it popped up and then went away. I called the hotline and it has no information in regards to a pending deposit.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@NoahtdArk  No fees taken out of any kind I filed my taxes for free no advances and I seen the notification pop up from TT and once you click on it It disappears and you can’t pull it back up again

Same here I called after that notification popped up and I have no pending deposits when I call either but I know the notification popped up lol 

I filed it already and received my return in February I didn’t get an advance or have any fees taken out, I hold on to the prepaid cards I received my return on for the following year so I still use the card weekly. Idk why I got a notification and I don’t know where it wen. Very odd, I called the # and it says I have no pending deposits. 

Some one said they got there stimulus check already into their TurboTax debit card??

It’s looking bleak for the ones with a advance or with fees taking out we can only hope it updates for one of us

unfortunately, I am thinking this mystery text is a scam. the flip side will be it was a false positive from the IRS testing the transmission (yes they did say they were doing that today)

I had the same message pop up and I used Turbo Tax free edition paying zero fees for tax prep and I received the TT visa. The message was meant to be a test to check for bank acceptance and once verified they will send it out later. A lot of people have old accounts or unused accounts so they have to make sure they are active and working, they do that by verifying the account. Just out of curiosity, what states had the message appear and then go away? Usually they have a method to sending things out and I’m not sure if it’s by income, state etc??

@Kimmediato22  I’m in New York and I got the TurboTax pending notification clicked on it and it went away and you can’t pull it up again

Sadly I've been only hearing and seeing that people who haven't had fees taken out or an advance are getting these notices. I signed up for notifications months ago and I have yet to get a notice either. Looking like some dark days are ahead of us that paid the fees or got an advance.

Thanks and I saw that. It should have given you a date of when your deposit would be loaded in that quick notification. Did you notice anything like that? 

AF4890DD-B1C6-4F4B-8AF2-0DE3896F8C43.jpeg

Anyone know how long a card stays active if balance briefly goes negative due to fees? Don't mean to go off topic just figured good time to ask while a lot of people are on and hold times are forever 

That is not my phone but that’s what it looks like if you have notifications banners on

@Shau343 Yes. If there is no money on it there will be a 5 dollar fee every month so make sure to drop a little cash in there to keep it active. I’m not sure how long you can stay in the neg but I was negative for about 25 day’s before I loaded 20 bucks on it. It never gave me issues but I’m not too sure how much you can be negative before or if they close it 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies