turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Kramer2112  Same here I can’t pull mine back up but I saw it plain as day 

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Kramer2112  Did you pay the Turbo Tax feed through your refund?

Nawf
Level 2

@Kramer2112  Did you have fees taking out?

@Kramer2112   Did you get refund advance or did you have fees taken out of refund?   Did they send you an email about notification?  If they did, what email address did it come from.  

@Kolakkandi  @Kramer2112 

Did y’all have the $80 fee taken out of your refund? 

I'm retired so but I filed taxes because I

didn't know it wasn't necessary. 

I didn't give my banking information but you have it on file from previous years. Will that work to get my stimulus check direct deposited?

I just checked mines is pending. It says by April 15th. But it’s a pre paid card it never takes that long. It’s definitely coming everyone. Check your account if you can. 

Were arr you seeing this pending?

Okay, could the people who have it pending please let us know if you paid for fees with your refund and got it on your turbo tax card lol

So y’all must be lying. Since you can’t answer our questions. @samuelsmonique34  did you have the $80 fee taken out and have the advance ?

Same with me, got a notification but clicked out to fast and can’t find it again. I just called the turbo prepaid card # and it says I do NOT have any pending deposits so idk what’s happening 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nawf
Level 2

@samuelsmonique34  Did you have any fees talking out your previous refund?

@Kramer2112  So did you have the $80 fee taken out and got the advance? Why do y’all keep ignoring us. We are all wanting the same thing!

@Kramer2112   Did you get refund advance or did you have fees taken out of refund?   Did they send you an email about notification?  If they did, what email address did it come from.  

you also can check on pending direct deposits. Call the number on back of card, put in card info then social - press 4, the press 1.  

also, people who got their deposits or have seen a pending deposit - was your AGI below $20,000?

Did you have fees taking out or a advance 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies