COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Has any one who paid fees to sbtpg get it yet?

No fees taken out or advances and it just gave me a notification saying that 2200 was pending to go to my card That pending notification is not on my TurboTax app transaction history they just sent the notification to my phone and I was so excited that I exited out of it too fast before I could screen shot to show you guys ...I’m trying to find a way to get the notification back but I don’t know if I can

They are either going by last name alphabetically or who filed their taxes first. Because my last name is sanders and i haven't got it yet. So probably Monday or Tuesday

@Elimit21 

That theory doesn’t work bc I haven’t received and am at beginning of alphabet.

maybe it’s income levels, like the checks are going to be sent.

Alright so I'm going to assume that as long as the tax form 1040 has the account number and routing number for the card I currently hold then the Stimulus will come to that account. I guess if I don't see it in my account this time next week I'll update my account info with the IRS, of course IF they have the portal up and running... 

Good luck to all. And if anyone gets money via their turbotax card please let everyone know!!

It's ridiculous that nobody has and can't get any of these questions answered. 

Maybe our money is pending and we cant see. Im gonna call and see do they see anything

But on my tax return it's my card info

I received a notification today (from the prepaid turbo tax card app) it said something about a deposit of 1200. I went to open the notification and it went away 🤷🏻‍♂️ I have called the # on the card and there’s no information regarding a deposit and no way or looking into a pending transaction (from what I could tell) 

@Kramer2112  Same here I can’t pull mine back up but I saw it plain as day 

@Kramer2112  Did you pay the Turbo Tax feed through your refund?

@Kramer2112  Did you have fees taking out?

@Kramer2112   Did you get refund advance or did you have fees taken out of refund?   Did they send you an email about notification?  If they did, what email address did it come from.  

@Kolakkandi  @Kramer2112 

Did y’all have the $80 fee taken out of your refund? 

I'm retired so but I filed taxes because I

didn't know it wasn't necessary. 

I didn't give my banking information but you have it on file from previous years. Will that work to get my stimulus check direct deposited?

I just checked mines is pending. It says by April 15th. But it’s a pre paid card it never takes that long. It’s definitely coming everyone. Check your account if you can.