COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

News flash! Maybe you should get off your high horse and not pretend you have a clue what kind of struggles people maybe going through. Absolutely no reason to post that except to be judgemental to someone that may have  recently lost thier livelihood. Thanks have a blessed day and may the lord continue to bless you.

What if there were no fees taken out? I had no fees and the routing and account numbers on my return match the numbers for my card. So does this mean that my turbo card under these specific conditions can receive my stimulus check? After all Intuit promoted these cards as a simple and free direct deposit solution (not just for tax returns). No one can seem to give a straight answer to this seemingly simple question.

I definitely won't be using turbo tax next year. Their customer service on this issue has been abysmal. They are professionals and as such should have a definitive answer by now. Also if I can't receive the stimulus on my turbo card intuit should have a solution up by now. After all they promoted these cards as an easy, free solution to direct deposit. 

So two things.

I received a Turbo Tax VISA Card and chose to have my $80 fee taken out. I went to the SBTPG site and looked up my information and it showed everything. Now this still does not mean I won’t get the stimulus check DD to my card. However, let’s say it doesn’t go to the card and I have to wait for the “Get my payment” portal to come up to update my bank info. Well according to the IRS if the check is already scheduled to be mailed I won’t be allowed to update bank info. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/treasury-irs-launch-new-tool-to-help-non-filers-register-for-economic-i...

So we will have to get a check?

Yes. If the check is already scheduled to be mailed. The site is supposed to be up by the 17th though. 

@NoahtdArk - all you assumptions are correct, but the checks are going to be prioritized by income and won't begin until April 24.

so the week of April 24, if you income was under $10k on your tax return, the checks will be mailed

so the week of May 1 , if you income was under $20k on your tax return, the checks will be mailed

etc.

so there should be plenty of time to update your banking info before the IRS is ready to mail a check,

I got mine everybody on my Turbo Card I GOT MINE ON TURBOTAX CARD!!

@NoahtdArk  checks are not scheduled to begin shipping till next month the portal will be up probably next week . They are counting on people to use the portal and only have to send checks to people with no bank at all

@Kolakkandi     Tell me you are being serious. For some. Reason I feel like this is a joke. 

@Kolakkandi   more info is needed ...did you get fees taken or an advance . and how much did you get?

Proof or it didn't happen 

@Kolakkandi  fees taken out of refund?

@Kolakkandi  - curious when got your tax refund (not the stimulus), how did you pay for the turbo tax fees?

did you have them netted from the refund or did you pay the fees outside of the refund.....

Stimulus checks pending on my adult children and my best friend bank accounts! They have MCU. Yes they filed through tt this year and last year. It’s just pending but that’s great I know mines is coming. It started at 4pm est time today