Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Beajherndon  the question of fees and advance loan needs to be addressed did you mention those things when you asked your question?. As I posted earlier there is new information even a transmission test was done today so maybe there is a more definitive answer

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I had to get a replacement card because I never received the first one this year I was wanting to know since the care plan has been passed will I get my stimulus check on the replacement card that I received.

Bella18

Can my stimulus payment go on my Turbo card even if it went through stpg they have the same direct deposit information on my 1040 for my card

Bella18

I am in Texas can I get my unemployment benefits on my Turbo card

They would have replaced your CARD, not your Bank info. The same goes if you loose your debit card for a regular bank, they can swap the cards but it never changes your bank information. So both your cards would have been connected to the same routing and account numbers so yes, it will go to the new card.

Well **bleep**, tax season just started not to long Ago, from the sounds of it you're not very responsible with your refund. 1 you did the Turbo Card to receive ASAP 2 Not even a month and a Half you're using this Pandemic as ANOTHER reason why it's "unfair"  you have to wait. News flash , maybe you should learn something from this, and not rush the funds (which you should be saving for emergencies) use this time to count your blessings because others may not be as fortunate

They sent some of them out. Y'all still don't know if it's going on our turbo tax card??? I mean come on.  

News flash! Maybe you should get off your high horse and not pretend you have a clue what kind of struggles people maybe going through. Absolutely no reason to post that except to be judgemental to someone that may have  recently lost thier livelihood. Thanks have a blessed day and may the lord continue to bless you.

What if there were no fees taken out? I had no fees and the routing and account numbers on my return match the numbers for my card. So does this mean that my turbo card under these specific conditions can receive my stimulus check? After all Intuit promoted these cards as a simple and free direct deposit solution (not just for tax returns). No one can seem to give a straight answer to this seemingly simple question.

I definitely won't be using turbo tax next year. Their customer service on this issue has been abysmal. They are professionals and as such should have a definitive answer by now. Also if I can't receive the stimulus on my turbo card intuit should have a solution up by now. After all they promoted these cards as an easy, free solution to direct deposit. 

So two things.

I received a Turbo Tax VISA Card and chose to have my $80 fee taken out. I went to the SBTPG site and looked up my information and it showed everything. Now this still does not mean I won’t get the stimulus check DD to my card. However, let’s say it doesn’t go to the card and I have to wait for the “Get my payment” portal to come up to update my bank info. Well according to the IRS if the check is already scheduled to be mailed I won’t be allowed to update bank info. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/treasury-irs-launch-new-tool-to-help-non-filers-register-for-economic-i...

So we will have to get a check?

Yes. If the check is already scheduled to be mailed. The site is supposed to be up by the 17th though. 

@NoahtdArk - all you assumptions are correct, but the checks are going to be prioritized by income and won't begin until April 24.

so the week of April 24, if you income was under $10k on your tax return, the checks will be mailed

so the week of May 1 , if you income was under $20k on your tax return, the checks will be mailed

etc.

so there should be plenty of time to update your banking info before the IRS is ready to mail a check,

I got mine everybody on my Turbo Card I GOT MINE ON TURBOTAX CARD!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies