Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Can I change my dd information we got hacked so we cut the card up 

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

What if the dd we used ain't available anymore ? Reckon what they will do ..? 

@Harden914 wrote:

What if the dd we used ain't available anymore ? Reckon what they will do ..? 

If you have filed a 2019 tax return and need to change or add your direct deposit information, see this IRS website - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know
The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?
In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.

If you receive Social Security benefits, see this US Treasury website - https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm967

So I misplaced my turbo card. I sent out for a new one. If they send they checks to the turbo card will that mess me up where i had to send for a new one?

Labonita 1o62
Returning Member

I already file now i want to get my refund sent to my bank account how do I do that

@Labonita 1o62 - please read ALL the earlier comments on this thread; that same question has been answered multiple times.

Tommy_21

How do I get my stimulus payment on a the card u are talking about

@Raemorgan88 

Thats a good question.  Did you have an online account set up for your old card?  If you did, you can check and see if the routing and account numbers match.  If they don’t match you can send the money to the other card.  Send it to you email, you will receive a link to pick it up.  After you click link, you can load to card by entering acct number and expiration date. 

Well it was from my taxes this year. And I forgot where I put the card. When i reported it lost for them to send me a new card it asked for the last 4 digits which i had. So with having that it shouldn't change the direct depoist info right? I haven't received the new card yet. 

@Raemorgan88 yes your new card will have same account and routing number i had mine replaced

Hollowb

This is exactly what I'd like to know!!!!

Roman1148

My direct deposit info listed on my 1040 matches the exact DD info on my Turbo Tax Debit Card. I even use it for part of my paycheck now. 

For people saying the card DD info and DD info on 1040 are different for Turbo Tac cards, you should verify! Look closer. Should be the same accounts. IRS will use whatever is on 1040.

I got a question. I already filed but my fefund got stop cus the irs send me a letter saying that. I most provide my identity and address to confirm so I already did. I provided my info already am just watting on them. To see wat happens And I had ask. Turbo tax to to direct deposit one of my checks. In the turbo tax card. I got it. On the mail. Already and I got my job. Direct depositing my checks. To my turbo tax. So my question is. Would they. Use that. Info I got from. The turbo tax card would the irs use that info would. They use that info. To send. My stimulus check to my turbo tax card. Since they the one. That gave me that. Card and and info for direct deposit??

The direct deposit checking account information on my return matches up with the Green Dot Bank checking account information.

I had the fees taken out of my return and I don't have any paperwork at all with Santa Barbara's name on it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies