Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Justin80
Returning Member

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Im just confused is all, because someone posted that picture saying they have received, but no one else on this forum has got the same notification.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Please tell me if we will recive our stimulus payment on our TT Card. I did not have fees taken out for anything the last few years, and everyone around me has recived their refund by today or it is pending in their bank accounts by today! Please tell me what to do! 

Santa Barbara bank says were getting paper checks folks

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Not everyone will receive it the same day. Just be patient. 

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus-tax-relief-and-economic-impact-payments

https://turbotax.intuit.com/coronavirus/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I'm always scared that I'll fall thru the cracks somehow. I just would like my acct to read $3900.02 :( 

it says by 15th i just seen if u had direct deposit with ur turbo tax card it will be the sameway

Justin80
Returning Member

@lovemykids2  you did? Could you share the article please

here i copy

The IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose direct deposit, and is depositing some stimulus payments onto prepaid debit cards for filers that chose to receive their refund through that method. For the majority of prepaid debit card holders there is nothing more to do as the stimulus payment will be deposited to their account. For any TurboTax customer that no longer has access to their debit card, we encourage them to visit https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com. We're committed to helping our customers get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible.

The IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose direct deposit, and is depositing some stimulus payments onto prepaid debit cards for filers that chose to receive their refund through that method. For the majority of prepaid debit card holders there is nothing more to do as the stimulus payment will be deposited to their account. For any TurboTax customer that no longer has access to their debit card, we encourage them to visit https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com. We're committed to helping our customers get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible

Justin80
Returning Member

@lovemykids2  awesome thank you so much!

@MadaraUchiha sorry I didn't help you but most of what you have done on this thread is argue with people. So not sure you are helping anyone either. But good luck with your Turbo Tax bashing campaign hope it works out for you.

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

The IRS is in the process of creating a site

If you only want to change your Direct Deposit Information

The Treasury is expected to shortly announce an online portal where direct deposit information can be supplied to the IRS. Here is what you should do: 

Go to  http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know to see if they have set up the online portal. (This article will be updated with the web address once it’s available.)

very welcome

i found it on my turbotax account under my filing account. under top right under questions 

Justin80
Returning Member

@lovemykids2  alright i will check it out. Thanks again much appreciated. 😀

DeanM15
Expert Alumni

You will need to wait for the Treasury to set up the web portal for you to enter the banking information. If you did not have a refund with Direct Deposit, the IRS does not have your banking information. 

"In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail."

See more info here on the Treasury website.

@bpeck1

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies