turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I transfer money from my turbo tax prepaid card to my bank account

I havent gotten my card. What can i do ive been calling customer service and im not getting a responds

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@Anonymous Try the steps listed here to reach a live customer support representative when you call.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
fallback308
Returning Member

I don’t have the card I have a bank I need help on transfer I g my fu dad to my bank without my turbo tax acrd

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please refer to your Cardholder Agreement or Deposit Account Agreement for more information or contact customer support. Turbo Debit Card Contact Us  

They changed it. I sent a whole $5000 then $1500 and after that they wouldn’t let me transfer the rest

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

For any questions or concerns regarding your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer support. 

Kasey2

I got my tax refund put on a turbotax card.i never recieved the card. I can not speak to a live person.i cant get thru online because they say I have multiple cards which I dont have any cards I am so frustrated can anyone help.me

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Please click the link below for assistance with your TurboTax Visa Debit Card. When you call the phone number, don't choose option 2. The system will repeat itself a few times, then you will get more options. 

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

Person to Person Transfer - Person receiving money can only do so on a Green Dot issued bank card, no other accounts.  

ATM - Daily withdrawal limit is less than what most people have on their card, forcing them to spend multiple days attempting to get money out of their account.  Also [Profanity Removed].

Bank Tellers - Well, with COVID19 going around, BANKS ARE CLOSED...  So, useless method.  [Profanity Removed]

Edit: OK, so I was able to schedule a person-to-person appointment with my credit union, so lucky me.  However, others may not be so fortunate...  Still [Profanity Removed].

This is all BS.  All you "Experts", stop giving people the runaround with useless information.  You're just [Profanity Removed] people off.

The same thing happened to me also they didn't even allow me to put my chime banking information in so I can get it direct deposit to my actual bank I was forced to use their card so now that the stimulus check is coming out I have to wait for a check in the mail because of their mess up and we can't change it once you know you file already and if there's a way can somebody please notify me now

Can I still transfer my money from my turbo prepaid card account to another bank account?What if my card has been blocked from your bank from further reason and it will take time to activate it again.Is it possible if I still can transfer from my turbo account to other bank account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to reach out directly to card services regarding information regarding transferring funds on the Turbo prepaid debit card .

Wood0403
Returning Member

How do I link my turbo account with my green dot account when I can't even log in to my account for turbo it says  I'm putting in the wrong information when I can log in to every thing else from turbo

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Wood0403 Did you create a new account for your TurboTax Prepaid card? Because it would not be the same login information as your TurboTax account for your taxes.

How can i transfer my money to my bank account

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies