turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Can I transfer money from my turbo tax prepaid card to my bank account

No offense but it’s all BS. Your company is just giving us all the run around. CLEARLY, our cards were never sent. Most of us are single moms and NEED this money to pay our bills. This is just really NOT OKAY! I will be filing a complaint with not only the IRS. This company should not be in business. This has been an ongoing issue apparently FOR YEARS!!!! I wish I would have looked at the reviews prior to ordering the card. It’s blatantly BAD BUSINESS AND MANIPULATION by your company. I understand that you’re just giving us all your “text book” “training” response. But, I should warn your company that Green Dot-Specifically Rush Card was sued for MILLIONS of dollars for the exact same thing not too long ago. People were unable to access THEIR MONEY. A bunch of customers got together and filed a suit AND WON! I see that happening all over again. I am certainly going to figure a way to get that started. ASAP! I shouldn’t have to choose whether to feed my son or pay my car payment when I have over 8000.00 sitting on a card that I should have received two weeks ago! PERIOD!!! 

How long did it take to get your card? 

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

@Jockha101

You will typically receive the Turbo Visa Debit Card in the mail in 5-10 business days (remember: Saturday, Sunday, and official holidays don't count as business days). Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Lulu15

How did you send$5,000 to yourself when the maximum limit to send is $2,000

How can I transfer funds from my card to to my bank account. I've searched and searched with no success in finding any way to do so. Also, the only ATMs listed are in California. What do we cardholders who reside in other states do to avoid these fees for out-of-network ATM transactions????? This is starting to look like a horrible decision I've made by choosing this card and expecting it to be beneficial to me in the first place. You all are robbing us with all the fees since we're unable to transfer the funds from the card to an actual bank account.

Thanks

Yes it was a terrible decision.  You did not read all of the fine print and assumed you could access your funds easily.  

Next time use Chime.  Use their routing and account number when doing TurboTax.  Chime has no fees. 

I got $12,000 stuck at TurboCard.  

I have ordered my card twice and you guys have yet to send it to my address that is on file. I dont want some bs excuse on calling customer service or ordering a new card tell me if i can send my funds to a different card please i need to get my medication before i run out tbis is serious matter.

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

All questions concerning the TurboTax Prepaid Visa card from Greendot, or your account with them,  should be directed to their customer service.  Find more information at https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

Getting to know the Turbo® Visa® Debit Card

No she will NOT get her card! STOP LYING AND ACTUALLY SEND THE CARDS OUT! I orders a “new card”, because the first never came. I was told 7 days I’d receive the card. Well it’s been 6 days and apparently it’s still printing with an estimated delivery date of March 17, 2020z which would be WELL OVER 7 days. You guys are CROOKS! And this will not end well -Legally - for your company. Of course their call ctr in I do’s or Pakistan could care less! But perhaps someone in the company who is actually here in the states will see this and not make matters worse. Because I PROMISE YOU YOURE BEING SUED. 

Poor thing YOU CANT! With any other checking acct known to man you can take your routing number and acct number and do a transfer. Well-NOT WITH TURBO TAX! You can only ADD money to the acct. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO DO THAT!? LMAO! It’s all a scheme. People who’s money has been deposited already did not get a card! And those who’s refunds took a little longer actually got a card it the money never posted to their cards. Although the IRS stayed that their refund was actually deposited. Do you see the pattern??!! SCAMMERS! As I said in previous posts THERE IS A CLASS ACTION SUIT COMING THEIR WAY! 

I would like to 

JENN2009

Can I transfer money from my turbo tax card to my chime bank card and if so how do I do it? 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Person to person transfers, withdrawals from ATMs, and Bank Tellers are ways to withdraw money off of your card. Please review the FAQ details below. 

Turbo Debit Card FAQ

so if I get a money order can I use my account and routing numbers to transfer money FROM my turbo card and into My bank account? Please Help Yawl...Only if You know the answer though...Thanks

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

This may be a question that needs to be directed to a customer support representative for the Turbo Visa Debit Card.  You will find their contact information in the following FAQ:  When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card? - Community

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies