turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

For anybody that hasn’t received a return or stimulus it’s time to take this a step further because now they’re just blatantly overlooking us and not addressing the issue. How tf does all these other issues keep getting fixed with stimulus and returns but for people who haven’t gotten any money at all no one is speaking on that. Now to my last question: is the IRS open, close, hiring, or screening people calling them cause their advisory makes no sense if they are still “closed”. 

8E7ED0E8-EE10-402B-8E83-FCF2461708A9.png

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

• Amen SMH

Just received my refund yesterday in my account with interest; hopefully you guys will get money soon too.

I recommend calling early (before 10 AM).  I was able to get someone most of the of the time I called.  It was about an hour wait.  Processing centers are opening so they may now be able to tell you the issue (last time I called they were able to tell me the issue and that they also resolved it).

@dfg1533. I said we need to Sue them i call yesterday they told me 30 more days

I called and the same ole reply. I'm sorry and another number. It's like nooooo I need my money nowwwww.

I never said Turbo Tax did anything wrong. The problem was with the IRS. 

@ Mardoin you are right the IRS is the one working on the income tax

I’m suing the IRS end of story. Not calling them anymore. I just got off the phone with a rep stating “you’re not gonna like what you hear but we’re being advised to let people know you can be possibly waiting an additional 60 days from August 1. She acknowledged that’s it’s been the half the year of waiting and stated she can only apologize. At this point I don’t need help from taxpayers supposed to be advocates, CPA’s, none of that. Going straight to the law cause like I said if it were the other way around they’d be garnishing wages 

Not only will you get people from this forum to join you,  but there are numerous FB groups with hundreds,  maybe thousands more.   They've been getting numerous 60 day reviews, ID verification,  and other stall tactics.  My transcripts say non-filer AFTER they've sent me a notice needing my 8962 form.  We're not helpless.  There must be some repercussions for holding our money.  

I'm still waiting they have had it since may 6th electric

Unfortunately I don’t have Facebook but if there’s anyway you can get the word out about this forum or something or to anyone still waiting getting the same information we are. The IRS needs to be held accountable 

We all should get together and Sue them i need the rest of my money

I agree. I need mine so bad. I'm worried

Actually folks if u still processing believe me when I tell u ur gonna have to file a 1040x and amend it all due to turbo remove if the health care page it put me

like I had market place ins witch I didn’t we have had same ins for yrs and we filed first day to file and still as of 8/7/20 not dime but I do have Adv. And she vamp me find out what was wrong it stills shows processing on my end but was rejected and been g setting there for months 

Actually there gonna pay interest but it’s ant gonna be larg amount

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies