turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Yall keep checking i got a letter dated july 16 stating 60 days. However i checked my refund status and it updated yesterday to deposit this week. My letter stated i was a randome pull. I filed feb 21. Ive waiteed 6 months for this day to come

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@ mendy im o happy for you Thank HOLY GOD 

VZ13
Level 5

Has anyone that filed spouse injury form been approved with their refund?

Am update...mid June i got some of my refund. The extra child tax credit they left off. Had to go get a tax pro at liberty tax. He's working on that for me. So i didn't get paid for my dependants all last year and that includes the stimulus for the dependants!! I don't get it. They had all the info...

An update...mid June i got some of my refund. The extra child tax credit they left off. Had to go get a tax pro at liberty tax. He's working on that for me. So i didn't get paid for my dependants all last year and that includes the stimulus for the dependants!! I don't get it. They had all the info...

Hello all, great news I’m getting my tax refund. It’s scheduled to deposit on 7/29. I filed on 1/28, accepted same day. Got my state and stimulus. I filed thru TurboTax and requested deposit on a turbo card because I needed money up front at the time. I got a 501c3 letter on 2/28 saying I needed to verify my identity, done on 2/29 via phone. Advised that whole ordeal would take 9 weeks. COVID shut everything down in March/April. I reached out to a Tax  advocate in May and they finally got back to me last week to say the IRS for some reason didn’t get one of my paystubs. So frustrating because every time I spoke with an IRS rep, AFTER WAITING ON HOLD FOR SOMETIMES 2 HOURS, I always asked if anything was missing; this way there’s no delay as I could send over any needed documents. Anyways I got a little bit of interest on it as well. So glad this is finally over for 6 months the IRS was apart of my life like I literally know the number and prompts by heart. I hope you all get your tax issues resolved because this was tough.

That's great. I'm supposed to get my refund on July 29 too. 

I e-filed on March 17, and it was accepted by IRS that same day. So I waited a little over 4 months.

I never called the IRS and I never received any letters or communication from the IRS.

I just waited. Boy was it a long wait! But this forum gave me some comfort knowing so many other people were in the same boat and experiencing a delay in processing the returns. I hope other people that are still waiting will see a resolution soon.

I can't tell you how happy I am that the refund is finally scheduled for deposit.  I will breathe the final sigh of relief when it actually hits my bank account. Fingers crossed!

TV69
Level 1

It was electronically filed in February and accepted the same day by both state and federal.

So here is some information that I found out from my Advocate today.  If you live in the western US your tax return is being processed in Fresno, CA.  The Fresno Office is "Still Not Open" due to COVID-19.  I filed my taxes on March 3rd.  The Advocate had me fax my health insurance paper work so they can fix the return since Turbo Tax didn't file along with my efile.  She told me to give it another 30-days(6-months).  I'm not mad at her because she is doing what she said she would and calls me back on the day she says she will but this is BS.  Now another stimulus will be passed that a lot of us won't see because of this hold-up.  Beyond Frustrated.

I got Audit and that department is not open that what ibeen tol totally Bull shi$

Yes, did you just receive part like I did?  They left out the extra child tax credit on mine...  that's worth 2700.00!!  What is wrong with those people this year??  This is the most dysfunctional tax season i've ever had!  I'm still waiting for that!  The sent the form and I sent it back the first part of March already!!  Then when I finally got my tax refund in June they didn't add it on!!  This is BS for sure!  Hope to see that money soon!  

I've posted multiple times before but basically filed February 7, got a letter re: marketplace insurance Feb 28 and faxed in the required documents March 3. As a single head of household with 2 children my tax return is over 5g. I have been WAITING, sometimes not so patiently. This morning I decided to call the IRS at 7am Eastern (im in Florida). The man told me not all departments are open yet but are expected to be back July 31/August 3 and things will start happening. THEN he said ww can look at usual timelines...i almost lost my ****. This man told me i can wait/should expect UP TO ANOTHER 8WEEKS after August 1.  I literally had to hang up bc i was so irate. If I didn't pay a credit card or my HOA since February I would have been in court by now. These people and their lack of responsibility to the taxpayers of this country are obscene. Not to mention the fact that if TT had prompted the REQUIRED medical insurance forms that a large percentage of us would not be in this situation. I am literally SICK

🤢🤮🤢

usamaust

Had my tax return accepted back in January, still no refund.  Check the IRS site pretty much every day and it’s been in the still processing status.  Pretty ridiculous, would be nice if they would back date the interest on it to around that time frame.

LW7
Level 3

Facts I done mine mid Febuary didn't get my refund I called they told me the hold up I done that march still waiting smh and they had the nerves to start posting in the news feed right before July 15th coming close to the end of filing don't get penalized cause you will what get F outta here and drop ppl they refunds penalize your own self it will Christmas and a new year before ppl see they refund and they talking Sh** about a deadline is over y'all dead line over UP OUR MONEY NOW and shut up 

@ Terry KimBall they sent me 2000 and still owe me 8100. And yes it is BS i need my money school is about to start 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies