Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Eight hundred eight two nine ten forty 

If you Google "IRS phone number" this is the main number & and following prompts should get you a live rep. It may take a couple tries to figure out which to push afterc1 for English.  Also, I'm on the East Coast and have the best luck calling about 7:00 a.m. or within the 1st hour when they open, often calling in the afternoon they are too backlogged with calls and will not even allow you to wait. The other morning I waited I think 45 minutes for force finally speaking to the person.

Good luck!

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Sorry I lost it. I need the number and the direct options to get agent

Now THAT is scary!  I would personally pull up his return, and see if somehow possibly the numbers were transposed? If they were,, you now know the # and need to notify the IRS ASAP., then I would definitely get on the phone with the IRS at the [phone number removed] number 1st thing, they open at 7:00 a.m. Eastern. I literally set an alarm to wake up and call them because it seems that after the 1st hour or so they get too busy to keep callers holding and just refuse calls.

Good luck, through all this just keep the goodwill rolling and hopefully karma will pay us sll! 

PLEASE BE PATIENT. WHEN IT COME AND IT WILL IT WILL STILL BE GOOD.  WITH THIS VIRUS GOING ON, IT SLOWED STUFF DOWN A LOT. PEOPLE ARE JUST RETURNING BACK TO WORK SLOWLY BUT SURELY.

IRS field offices have been on furloughs since April 8. ALL of them. They just came back to work June 1, Monday. Imagine the backlog at IRS when you come back to your desk after nearly TWO months being off. It won't be back to normal for quote a long time is my estimate.

nitra_20
Returning Member

The department that processes it are shutdown. I was told from a live they wont open up until july 1st . 

What number did you call? I have the same problem but every time I call the irs number is allways automated msg 

IAM still waiting for my return also .People working for IRS don’t give a damm

l been waiting for my return since February and the Covid 19 check is not even close to received it **bleep** IRS

all of them

Same thing with me.

Me too. Same!!

I really don't understan what the hold up is I filed im April and I am more than qualified for the funds, I keep getting the same thing I really just don't understand what is taking so long. My husband was just injured at work so soon our income is going to drop. I really need that money it would help out a lot

I just don't kno what to do..

My return been processing sense march 7 2020 can't get no one on the phone turbo tax you should be able to contact them you took the money out our taxes how can yall get paid and we dont have our money people did there taxes with you can you please help Chicago ill why is it still processing???? Its not our fault cause of covid 19 how you get a stimulus and not your refund Help this is not right 

debellojimmy728
Returning Member

I saw my check on the USPS informed delivery web page. Never received it, had report missing mail. Then days later I receive the notice 14444? Stating my relief "is here"! Way to absolutely destroy America who ever plotted this one. 

Remember also that it's 60 business days. So holidays and weekends don't count. I got my letter march 23. 60 business days from that day is june 15.

Thank you so much! I have been checking and waiting since 2-4-2020. I have received my state and stimulus payments and still no Federal Payment. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies