turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Help?

No refund$$....no special since highway capacity was at taking place 2020

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

• Igual a mi tambien me sale lo mismo me dice  que soy elegible pero aun me sale y me dice lo mismo y  aun no recibo  mi cheque de estimulo  economico! Alquien me puede facilitar el num del irs!?

[phone number removed] then ext 652

I haven't yet I filed may5 excepted on the 6th

IRS is a joke. Ima say it and not care. They have minorities answering the phones giving general information, taking the heat while they sit behind the scenes. At this point I hope their **bleep**ing buildings are protested as well.

[phone number removed]

Cr26

What is the number to call the IRS that you called

Cr26

Thanks 

@Cr26 wrote:

What is the number to call the IRS that you called

Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.

I agree Turbo Tax has nothing to do with it 

What they are doing is taking their fee for processing your returns when clearly the IRS has not processed them 

I followed their e mails and asked for a push back as I could not afford to pay the fees lost job due to coronovirus 

I explained this to them and the still took their fee out of my account 15 days later 

1st of all, regarding the IRS phone number... Google "IRS PHONE NUMBER", any & all of them typically route to the main (which ends in 1040)! It is not rocket science. 2nd of all, none of this has anything to do with TurboTax. They merely processed our returns, people using H&R block, Jackson Hewitt, and all the other companies are experiencing the same scenario.   I filed February 7th and on February 28th received an IRS letter to fill out/include the form 8962 (marketplace insurance). I faxed that form in, following instructions in the letter on March 3rd. My 6 week mark was supposed to be April 16th. Irs reps told me I would either have my money or a letter by then. Needless to say, I have still yet to receive either. I spoke to an IRS rep Friday and he was nice enough to fill out a "service request" for me which according to him is usually remedied w/in 4 weeks but at the same time he couldn't tell me if the department my return is in is even re-opened yet.  Employees have apparently been told to not offer any guarantees and let the public know they are doing the best they can. Believe me, I'm a single parent of 2 teenagers that declares 0 for my withholding and counts on a financial infusion each Spring.  My return is over $6000 I am still waiting. Unfortunately we're all in the same boat, we have no power to change it, and it is certainly not our tax preparation companies fault.

Well finally got a live person on phone to figure out what the hell the hold up was for my federal refund I filled March 11th was accepted on March 30th an as of today June 1st still no federal refund or stimulus payment but talk to them just now an had to identify myself but they said everything will be processed now an I should have no more problem getting my money she proceeded my federal refund while on phone that's just so crazy how I've waited so long an she did it in a few minutes over phone just blows my mind I guess it all depends on who answers ur call if an how long it will take 

This is my time line 

- E filed our 2019 tax using Turbo Tax on Feb/07/2020 

-Was accepted on Feb/07/2020
-Received our CA state on Feb/17/2020 

-Feb/17/2020 our federal status changed to "still Processing" and bars were gone

-March/09/2020  received a letter from IRS stating they need 60 days to process our refund 

-April/2020 received our stimulus check 

-May/18/2020 called IRS and informed them our 60 days has passed and our status says "still processing" and I was told by IRS agent" they need another 60 days to complete their processing due to Covid19 and not working" 

-May/28/2020 all the bars back and showing on my status " APPROVED" and deposit day June/01/2020          _Today The money is in our bank but to my surprise $312 MORE than what Turbo Tax calculated AND THAT WAS THE ERROR IN MY TAX THAT IRS CORRECTED ON THEIR END!!!! THEY OWED ME MORE MONEY!!!

I hope these information can help someone in this forum and GOOD LUCK!!              

Good morning... The exact problem ur having is EXACTLY wat happened to me only thing I didnt use TT i had a regular taxprepayer.. And they didnt ask me for these forms either.. Therefore, I don't think its really on which way we filed, I honestly think its something the IRS is doing this year... However, 2 years ago this happened to me, only thing is I didnt have to send forms in I just literally had to wait for processing.. Finally I got an tax advocate which took me 2 weeks to get my money.. But this year I asked for 1, they wudnt allow me to have 1 because they said I wasnt "hardships" because I didnt have an eviction notice or final notice bills... 

I read the people that are working answering the IRS phone lines right now aren't even IRS employees they were hired regular people just answer phones and they have a script to read off of that's why you can't get any information

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies