Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I also filed in February. Still being processed. Got letter for needed my 1095a. Amended efiled that. Still waiting.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Thats a huge red flag that someone who filed taxes before you may have claimed your child as a dependent 

My car was broken in in December. I filed earlier than I usually do for that reason. If that is the case what can I do and how will I know?

Thank you I will call in the morning!

Nfay

I think Turbo Tax is useless. Seems like a lot of people that used it have not got their refund or stimulus check. I'm about to loose my home.

I believe you are right. Everyone around me has received their money except me! I will not use them ever again! I am so sorry you are going through this. I will keep you and your family in my prayers! 

What numbers n answers numbers do I use. I filed my taxes back on February 4th n I still haven't received nor heard from ANYONE 

What number did you call? I been trying to call the 800#

Call IRS or turbo?

I've been waiting since February 2 for refund. I owed 250 from last year and by the time this year it was up to $1500 but would of covered it.

Haven't heard from them yet, they probably waiting for my refund is eaten up and try to keep stimulus money too. God bless America only place where Racketeering by the government is legal, only in America!!!!

What number did

U use

KIMMYAMSU

IRS:

[phone number removed]

Turbo has nothing to do with it I used turbo for years when the irs shut down everything stopped so it delayed our taxes ...once receive and excepted from the irs that's it it's on the irs not turbo I received my stimulus but not my income tax n I was told that I have to wait 30 days 

Mind you i filed 2nd week of feb n then got a letter in march saying I need to fill out n send by mail or fax i faxed more then once the 8962 form it said it takes 8 weeks it's almost 3 months now and they tell me I have to wait 30 more day n give them a call back if I don't hear anything I can't even get through to nobody now smh so it's not turbo its them when they shut everything down everything stopped it delayed our taxes 

What number did u call 

[phone number removed] ext.568

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies