turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

This is what mines been saying for over 45 days now. To top off the fact that you can't talk to anyone at IRS I received an email from turbo tax stating that since my return has either been delayed or kept come June 6th they will be taking their fees from my checking account. That's crazy I called and spoke with a representative that offered to extend me 21 days from that day which ince I figured it out was giving me a deadline before email of June 6th. My refund was not kept still being processed and using normal business practices through this covid 19 era us absolutely a reflection of this company way if thinking. I'm still waiting on unemployment can't get my federal tax return and now you want to overdraft my empty bank account and even admitted it's VERY possible if I can you that once my return comes it's a good possibility your take it again as that's been happening so I'll have to fight you to get it returned. These are not normal times and you should have more compassion and understanding those rules if yesteryear don't fit today. First and LAST time I'll be using turbo tax.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed mine February 9th & still nothing. Ive tried even before the pandemic to contact the IRS with no luck! Super frustrated & mad! If turbo tax is the problem with mine I WILL NEVER BE FILING WITH THEM AGAIN. i have used turbo tax 6 years now with no issues until this year. Absolutely ridiculous!

What does it mean when the get my payment site say you check is still being processed a date will be given when available?I was unable to file for the years 2016,2017,2018 because I was incarcerated,but I did file for 2019 on January 25th,2020.I recently received my federal check through the mail but not my state or stimulate check.I dont have direct deposit so I have to wait on a paper check.Do you know when I'll get my other 2 checks?I'm having hardship,I have no place to stay and it would be nice to know sonmething.As well as everyone else when I call I get no answer and cant find out anything on the  IRS website,can someone help with answers?

I've been waiting since early March to receive anything from the IRS and nothing.  Since I have been out all the IRS has done is take.  They claim as a felon we are not eligible for the stimulus check 

I didn't my taxes in march and they are still processing 

I e-filed on Feb. 2nd. Got letter from IRS about health market , some thing I didn't understand and something turbo tax did not catch when I did my taxes. (Which they should have) they sent me a form that had to be filled out and returned to IRS. When I asked for help to fill the forms out, IRS said they couldn't and Turbo tax didn't even respond. To my e-mail to them.I filled out what I could and sent it in.I can't get anyone from IRS on the phone at all. Turbo tax sent me an email that they were going to take $80.00 out of my bank for their fees for doing my taxes.I finally got hold of turbo tax and told them you will not take money out of my bank account, that if was agreed that it would come out of my Federal return and since it was their fault for the mistake on my refund they will wait until I get my refund for their payment. I have called the IRS everyday and still have not heard about my refund. , still getting message that it is being processed.and date will be sent when I'll get it. IRS needs get on the ball and get our refunds sent out to us.

I did my taxes early, got accepted on the 28th of January. A letter was sent out on March 9th letting me know that it was being randomly audited. I was told not to call before the 60 days from the 9th of March. I tried calling and they're not accepting any calls because of extremely high call volume because of COVID-19. For 1 how could they have extremely high call volume if they're not accepting any calls. I get audited every time I use TT. My son in law is going through the same thing this year. I called the local IRS and they're closed. They should be open by appointments only. The agents there are in partitioned rooms with a big glass window between them and the people. 

Bone107

I got accepted April 4th and I keep getting the still processing message. I can't get stimulus until my refund is approved. It's do frustrating and there's no need to call the IRS there's no one to take your call.

Nesha388

They told me 60 days and it's been over 60 days I been wait they told me in April and still it's being processed I called no answer they are closed

If you don't get your stimulus by this month you will get it by next month cause their sending them out all until July they should have them all sent out to everyone 

my 60 days are up and I can't even call anyone.. i filed on January 23rd at Jackson Hewitt.  

why isn't irs open? 

Their still sending stimulus checks out up until July they should have all sent out and if you don't get your four thousand they will put it on next year's taxes when you file I'm sorry if you have to wait that long their finally sending mine out today after the tax people I filed through said it would go on the card I'm supposed to get my taxes which still says still processing cause the IRS is still closed 

I filed Jan 27 and still havnt heard anything about my taxes

You two I filed through Jackson Hewitt in late January it's been way past 60 days still says being processed

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies